Mcgregor Not Out For Saturday

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With two games coming up, McCall refuses to countenance a Play-Off Final against former club Motherwell.

But he expressed disappointment with a booking for defender Darren McGregor which would rule him out of the second leg of the final if Rangers make it.

'Obviously we've got to get through against Hibs but, if we do, Darren will miss the final game. I've talked about this before. Look at the English play-offs. (Bookings are) all cancelled. There was an opportunity for us to do something about it and unfortunately we didn't.

'But we can't look to that. We have two tough games against Hibs. Darren would miss the final game on the 31st. I think it's poor, I think it's wrong. But I'm not going to get too fussed about it. We have two big games prior to that.'

Surely his first yellow card that gets him a suspension is followed by .................starting the yellow card count again! Therefore last night's yellow has no bearing on what happens before 31 May.

Just making logical assumptions, but you never know

I can see us going with a back 3 aswell, but I think we might see Ferguson get a game:

------------------Zaliukas---------McCulloch------------ Wallace---------------

Foster------------------------------Murdoch------------------------- Ferguson

------------------Vuckic-------------Law-------------------Shiels----------------------

-------------------------------------Miller-----------------------

I think we may see a back 3 of

------------------Moshni---------McCulloch------------ Big Zal---------------

Foster------------------------------Murdoch------------------------- Wallace

------------------Vuckic-------------Law-------------------Shiels----------------------

-------------------------------------Miller-----------------------

That back 3 gives me the fear.

I'd much rather see Wallace moved to CB and Smith or Ferguson play LWB if we are to play three at the back.

It says he's suspened from the end of the month, I don't understand this and Kenny Millers suspended from 3rd of June? How does that work out?

In McGregor's case, he was booked earlier and his ban starts on the 31st, the day of the final 2nd leg, so he misses it.

Miller's suspension will remain in place until there is another first team competitive fixture in the SPFL, Championship or Premiership, and will begin at the start of next season, in terms of the matches he will miss.

In other words, Miller misses the first league match of next season.