Tonights Atmosphere

RFC55

As I said someone else, yes, we gave Hibs far too much respect. Same at the start of the second half. However, after that I thought we were pretty much in control. Shiels & Murdoch were superb. Didn't need to create loads of chances.....we took the two we did create. Hibs had more than us and dominated in terms of corners. They've fuck all to show for it though!!

Chin up mate!! :D

Murdoch was amazing again, the wee mans been a revelation since he's been given a chance, looks great on the ball, gives his all in a tackle and the question remains, why the fuck could Ally not see it ?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully that's the political shite gone and we can now just focus on the team

Agreed mate. Fed up with the off the park shite. All I want are nights and days like these ones. That's what Rangers is all about.

Murdoch was amazing again, the wee mans been a revelation since he's been given a chance, looks great on the ball, gives his all in a tackle and the question remains, why the fuck could Ally not see it ?

His engine is unreal - he puts in some shift every game.

He's everything Ian Black should have been for us.

Absolutely gutted I wasn't there tonight. Couldn't get anyone to head along with me so I ended up watching in the in the house with a mate and was just gutted I wasn't there for the whole game. Then I found out my cousin had went, which made it worse!

Did ye aye?

Agreed mate. Fed up with the off the park shite. All I want are nights and days like these ones. That's what Rangers is all about.

That's it mate. When I'm older the wee guy will talk about this night. Not things about suit wankers. I love when its like tonight.

Away days are good but Ibrox like that you canae beat it

Could you not have gone on your own mate. You had 40,000 mates there with you!!!

Fucking right. I remember when I lived in London, and booked s flight to Lisbon as soon as the draw was made, a couple of young arsenal fans at my work said "can't believe your going on your own" to whitch I just laughed and said aye me and 6000 others ffs. These cunts just don't have a clue

my wee boy has been to all games for 3 years and i have been tryin to explain .... rangers will be back and the atmosphere is always amazing, after sunday then tnight he is absolutely taken in by Rangers now!!! love it

I think they were there for the taking after the 2nd goal

Ibrox was bouncing and they started to get sloppy with their possession

Instead if keeping it going for 5-10 mins and went at them , McCall went one up front .

Ridiculous decision IMO

Their arse was collapsing and we should have killed them off

Yes, they were and I was baffled with the subs. However....think about it. We've only got two days really, to recover. I think it is essential we didn't push Miller too hard. Last thing we need is for him to get a muscle injury. Shiels too. Two vital players who could benefit from that little bit more of a rest.

3-0 will have killed it off, but IMO, all we'll need is 1 goal at the weekend. Hibs now have to go for it and will leave gaps at the back. I think it's set up brilliantly for us now.

:lol:

Fair enough. Ye's are head cases! I've never really considered going on my own until this game. Maybe will at some point.

Remember and come back and tell us how much of a great time you had when you do!! ;)

I have a feeling there are loads of youth players who could have the same level of impact mate. I have no idea what Ally was thinking about half the time!!

Fucking right. I remember when I lived in London, and booked s flight to Lisbon as soon as the draw was made, a couple of young arsenal fans at my work said "can't believe your going on your own" to whitch I just laughed and said aye me and 6000 others ffs. These cunts just don't have a clue

:lol:

The Mrs is the same. Every time I go to a game/concert on my own she says she feels sorry for me! :lol: She has no clue. As you say, these people just don't understand. You're ever alone!!!

Jimmy saville he's one of your own :lol::praise:

:lol: Really?? Never heard that bit!! Superb!! :lol:

I can see where SkylineBlue is coming from as I've put off going to games in the past as none of my mates or the old man fancied going for whatever reason,you always get the best laugh when you meet random folk in the subway or in the ground anyway so a lone wander into Ibrox for the game against Motherwell (hopefully) might be on the cards.

Fans were superb tonight and lets hope we can all put an end to this political boardroom pish behind us,the taiglovers in the media won't like it but on nights like tonight there isn't a stadium on this island that can hold a candle to Ibrox.

Singing and encouragement from all corners of the stadium. I suspect these games might get a good number of the lost thousands back for next year, or some of the first timers that went along coz it was a fiver.