Andy Murdoch

What a player he is! He's so hard-working and selfless and has done great jobs on Carmichael and Allan now. I really doubt the play-offs would have gone as well as they have if he wasn't in the team.

And McCall could be the ideal manager for his development given his playing style.

We could have had such a great midfield if Macleod and Telfer stayed :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he struggled at the beginning of the game and was getting lost in he midfield.

After he skinned that boy and put him on his arse and pinged the pass, he was much better.

To be fair, he was the only one in that midfield right at the start. The others were non-existent.

I thought he struggled at the beginning of the game and was getting lost in he midfield.

After he skinned that boy and put him on his arse and pinged the pass, he was much better.

he found it hard to track two men, either a hibs striker was dropping off and rightly so our backline kept their shape, or the hibs centre mids both came up the park and vuckic was caught up the park, usually this was a hibs counter attack

Love the wee man. What a player he is, does all the dirty work for the team and he very rarely wastes a ball.

In a couple seasons time i think he'll move into a roll where he'll run the midfield. He's already a brilliant passer of the ball and with experience he can move into that position to pull the strings in midfield.

Cracking player does the simple things well and the smart selfless things too. The kind of player everyone would love to play beside. Would have loved him and MacLeod in the midfield with an experienced payer to help out.

Lost count the amount of times I applauded wee things he done tonight.

He is so good that it is just expected he will stroll through every game

and looks un-fazed by it all - as someone else has commented

similar as to the attitude stuart mc call had in his playing days