Motherwell Are Caking Themselves...

RWB72

Always thought Hibs would be our hardest tie in these playoffs. I don't rate Motherwell at all. Let's get through Saturday first.

I always said (And still think) QOTS are/have/will have been our hardest tie.

U think Hibs will be a bigger challenge than Well. They're on the way down and lacking confidence, Hibs are supposedly flying and we just pumped them. I'll be confident going into the final, more so than I was before tonight

One game at a time!

We need to get passed hibs on Saturday, then start thinking about 'Well.

If we do get passed hibs, I'd be confident of beating Motherwell, everything would be in our favour. We're progressing, while they're struggling, we've got their former coaching staff, which should surely give us some advantage, but we must dispose of hibs first.

COME ON THE SONS OF WILLIAM! WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

As much as I enjoyed last night, one game at a time please! How many times, this season, have we got our hopes up by spirited performances only to be crashed to the ground again, with an almighty thud.

By the time the Motherwell game arrives our squad may have other suspensions and many of the players will be tired, bruised or injured. I , along with everyone else on here, just hope we can go the distance!

Like a few people have said, let's deal with Hibs first.

If and when we put them out then we can focus on Motherwell.

I think we can get promotion but I'm not gonna go around saying this and that. Just taking it a game at a time. 3 down 3 to go.