***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

Starting the thread very early, I can see us drawing but job done.

Also how many tickets are on sale, I heard the HIVees have only sold half their home tickets before tonight, how many are we being allocated?

They had one shot on target at Ibrox. Same again will do.

I think we will score on Saturday and we are very capable of doing it as they are chasing the game. Shite team and their junkie fans can pretend all they like or blame all the paper in the world as they wish, but the facts are there.

going 1-1. Give them a goal to ensure our fans aren't pelted with bricks and stones line in April :)

Bell

Moshni Zaliukus Jig

Foster Murdoch Sheils Law Wallace

Vuckic

Miller

3-1 Rangers.

Harsh to leave Clark out but would bring him on about 65 mins for some pace and energy.

180 minutes against the 'most exciting free flowing attacking team' in the league (apparently) and it's 4-0. We know how to stop them by the looks of it. Early goal for us and it could end up a hammering for the junkies.

They had one shot on target at Ibrox. Same again will do.

I think we will score on Saturday and we are very capable of doing it as they are chasing the game. Shite team and their junkie fans can pretend all they like or blame all the paper in the world as they wish, but the facts are there.

going 1-1. Give them a goal to ensure our fans aren't pelted with bricks and stones line in April :)

they did have one shot on target - but they had a lot of pressure and one of their headers from corners could easily have went it. i would bank on them getting at least one at home so I would like to see us score early their - i dont fancy sitting through 90 mins of us defending like we had to in the last 30 mins last night - especially if we are having to defend a 1 goal lead.