***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

I'd rather Mohsni than McCulloch anyway

But what about Gasparotto or Streete?

Gasparotto is a youth player therefore he's automatically never going to be good enough in some folks eyes. Doubt McCall would take a gamble like that unless he has to.

I'd play streete, I think he looked good in the 30 or so mins we saw him play.

As for who my money is on, the answer lies in the bench last night....no mohsni, no streete, only mcculloch.

3-5-2 is a must,,, pack the midfield, hit on the counter, we can't defend for 90 mins it's to risky, if we get an early goal it's tie over, must admit i'm still a bit nervous with a 2-0 lead.

Can't see the 3 at the back but only because mcgregor will be suspended. I agree though that we need to shut them down in midfield, we shouldn't play just one up top though.

Same team as the other night, if McGregors out then Moshni for him.

Go for it to begin with, dictate the play. Make then nervous and feel the need to score, if its 0-0 or better at half time then we can start playing defensive.

We should not hesitate for a moment to park the bus. We have done what we need to do. Kill the game stone dead from the first whistle, brick up the goal, boot the ball oot the park hard and often. Do not let Hivs pass the ball, have every player booked if need be, but just get it done.

Pleased as we all are after last night, the game is not over yet, watching The Gers over the last few years should have us all well aware of that fact.

Who cares if we get slaughtered for playing anti-football if that is what it takes. Get through on Saturday and the rest will take care of itself.

Gasparotto is a youth player therefore he's automatically never going to be good enough in some folks eyes. Doubt McCall would take a gamble like that unless he has to.

I'd play streete, I think he looked good in the 30 or so mins we saw him play.

As for who my money is on, the answer lies in the bench last night....no mohsni, no streete, only mcculloch.

Exactly. Jig is a certainty to start on Saturday.

"If it's not broken don't fix it", as said above, is the way for me also as the team has tapped into the confidence they were lacking previously.

Approach the game as though we had lost last night and pressure the opposition to lose their formation, and keep the positive momentum going and go for the outright win as if it were another "Helicopter" scenario.

"He who dares wins" should be the motto for this game, as at the moment we have nothing to fear from this mob.

:uk:

My prediction

3-0 to us by half time

Clark and miller to run riot in 1st half

4-1 full time

The little amount of hivs fans there leave very early

Gers fans rub it right in for full 90mins

Stubbs says its no fair

Once again we prove that we most definately are the people

My prediction

3-0 to us by half time

Clark and miller to run riot in 1st half