***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

I think McCall may switch to a 4-5-1 for tomorrow and make it difficult for the likes of Allan n Fyfie to get space.

On the basis of McGregor playing I wouldn't be shocked to see

Bell

Foster. McGregor. Zaliukas. Wallace

Vuckic. Shiels. Black. Murdoch. Law

Miller

Like it, as long as Black stays on the park!

There is always the possibility that the Hobos will fold. However, I expect a close tight match with a 1 - 2 score in Rangers favour. If young Murdoch can keep SA out of the game then JC and Malnga will struggle to produce anything of note.

As for the formation it will almost certainly be 4-5-1 with Miller/Clark rotating the lone striker role for 70/80 mins with Smith coming on for whoever tires first. Expect Miller and Vuckic to score on the break.

McCulloch/Mohsni won't start nor will they be used unless as is always possible with the Hobos they fold and SMcC gives them a run out in the last 10/15 mins, even then I cant see SMcC playing them both at the back, at the same time, far too big a risk!

I also expect crowd trouble as the Hobo support begin to realize that their club will be cut adrift in the lower league without the financial support of Rangers or Hertz for the foreseeable future. Might not be Armageddon on a grand scale, but it will be real for these chunts!

So, take care everybody in blue that's attending, and if you see a group of skinny junkie tramps hanging about that wee bridge after the game dressed in fake Burberry and the finest polyester weave jumpers in need of a good wash, keep well away!

No matter what team I'd choose I just really like the fact that McCall knows what he's doing, he has them figured out and they know it.

This.

Two games Stuart has faced them. Once home, once away, both comfortable wins. They are bricking it and trying to play mind games. Fortunately us good prods can count.

I fear we'll get kicked off the park tomorrow. Does anyone know who the ref is? I hope it's someone with balls to red card any hivs players that think they can kick fuck out of our players just because we have the audacity to beat them.

I fear we'll get kicked off the park tomorrow. Does anyone know who the ref is? I hope it's someone with balls to red card any hivs players that think they can kick fuck out of our players just because we have the audacity to beat them.

It's the referee that got head butted abroad last week!

I have a vague notion that I heard something about that, but I don't know who it was.

I just want some cunt that's half fair. That would be an improvement on Murray on Wednesday.

I do have a feeling we'll throw a spanner in the works regarding our side. It'll make them think about more than focussing on a great start.

With Wallace looking shaky I wouldn't be surprised with Ferguson starting.

I do have a feeling we'll throw a spanner in the works regarding our side. It'll make them think about more than focussing on a great start.

With Wallace looking shaky I wouldn't be surprised with Ferguson starting.

Wallace to centre back then?

Wouldn't mind:

Bell

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Foster

Shiels (if fit)

Murdoch

Law

Ferguson

Miller

Clark

Wallace to centre back then?

Wouldn't mind:

Bell

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Foster

Shiels (if fit)

Murdoch

Law

Ferguson

Miller

Clark

I think so, mate.

Dropping Vuckic wouldn't be popular and understandably, but McCall has shown before (Hearts at Ibrox) that he's not confident of Vuckic's pressing.

I had to go into the SFA website to find out that it's John Beaton, and he was head butted in a game last week. I don't know, or can't remember how good he is to us, but I don't remember any real controversy from him reefing our games.