Paper Throwing...

WATBB

"embarrassing, appalling"

- The fans done their job tbh, made Ibrox as uncomfortable as possible for the opposing team, without injuring anyone. Because it was paper.

Good shift all round tbh.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My only problem with it was that you knew the ref would add time on for it , also not giving the ball back on a few occasions

The Hivs goalkeeper and Allan were time wasting from the start! Hardly the Rangers' fans fault FS.

you think the fans were of Rangers class last night ? honestly ?

I thought the fans were outstanding last night. If you're getting upset at people throwing balls of paper on to the pitch maybe football isn't for you.

Fucking hell man :anguish:

dear Pe....sorry sfpl,

I'm writing or at least somebody is doing it for me to demand clarificashun about the pure sectariun assault on the hibs boy last night,he was battered relin,reeled,a lot by pyure bigitted paper death darts last night,I demand that ranjurz get demoted to the juniors for this,I'm pyure outradged by this,amine imajin if it was hit by oor lighters,he'd uv went up in a flash so he wid uv,

yours sinserly,

Deklan fay the mill

I was watchin in the house and joined in - the wife wasn't too happy with the mess!

honestly what the fuck are folk complaining about?! throwing paper at the opposition is bugger all, only downside was it gave them an opportunity to waste time

I don't know if it was a Champions League game or a midweek SPL game but it was fucking dark and cold, the away team scored and celebrated in front of the enclosure, just see a cup of coke getting launched at them.

Moaning about paper getting thrown at you is laughable, fucking pussy.