Paper Throwing...

WATBB

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although people with diseases should probably avoid licking envelope seals, we should all avoid ninjas armed with paper daggers. According to Ronald Duncan, a master of the martial art ninjitsu, anyone can fold a piece of paper, origami-style, to fashion a sharp knife. Duncan trains police officers and the military to look out for these weapons because a jab to the carotid artery in the neck could be fatal. "A few other parts of the body can bleed out in 35 seconds if someone is really adept," he says. "But we try not to make this information available to too many people."

he says, putting it on the Interweb.....

Starting to get the impression that Rangers media isn't 100% Rangers fans. :lol:

I think that's been obvious for quite some time.

'ye pyoor cannae fro eh pay pir it eh playirz mahn, thur jist doon er joabs fs'

:lol: Fuuuuck off.

Watching the game now and not read anything about it elsewhere and I immediately thought.. "why we acting like mhanks"...

Nothing wrong with the paper throwing really but it does make us look well... A bit meh

You know when THIS squad looks more classy than the fans we are probably doing something we shouldn't.

Why aim to emulate the otherside

Watching the game now and not read anything about it elsewhere and I immediately thought.. "why we acting like mhanks"...

Nothing wrong with the paper throwing really but it does make us look well... A bit meh

You know when THIS squad looks more classy than the fans we are probably doing something we shouldn't.

Ha ha fucking at least try and hide it mate!

i never said it was , but where else did you think the extra 4mins came from

The 4 minutes came from the Hivs goalkeeper and Scott Allan wasting every time the took a dead ball oh and the 30 seconds per substitution. If they added on 10 minutes then I'd agree with you; however since they haven't you kind of come across as a moany old fart!

The 4 minutes came from the Hivs goalkeeper and Scott Allan wasting every time the took a dead ball oh and the 30 seconds per substitution. If they added on 10 minutes then I'd agree with you; however since they haven't you kind of come across as a moany old fart!

Fuck up.

Beelin'

fuck off you prick , don't give a fuck wat they were throwing ! My point was , with that and not giving the ball back , I could see the cunts scoring with the added time

Also read my first post you dick

fuck off you prick , don't give a fuck wat they were throwing ! My point was , with that and not giving the ball back , I could see the cunts scoring with the added time

IT WASN'T THE FANS FAULT FOR THE EXTRA TIME ADDED YA DAFT PRICK!