Paper Throwing...

WATBB

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in ikea earlier and bumped into a Hibby pal who was quite irate about the player getting hit by paper, he said the ref should have taken the players off the park until it was sorted out. Mentalist, he said it stopped any momentum hibs had with the game stopping, after pointing out this was a normal thing when the ball went out for a corner for the game to stop he said "I but" then went on to say there coukd have been a bottle wrapped in the paper and hurt the player. I said he was a trumpet he said " you couldnt guarantee there would only be paper" after laughing and my Mrs saying to him that every corner was a great corner the feckin looney said to her that " he agreed but the Hibs players couldnt attack the cross as they may have headed a bottle."

I left them talking just as the Mrs asked how many shots did Hibs have at Rangers goal and him saying" Cummings had one eye on the crowd and one on the ball when he never connected with a cross in the first half". The thing is this guy has the highest job you can get in the North Sea oil rigs so he isnt daft, just stupid.

I'm surprised he said anything they were as quiet as little green mice by the end on Wednesday :D

Why are so many people getting their knickers in a twist about scrumpled up bits of paper being lobbed at players?

It's fucking paper ffs.

I'd understand the outrage had it been flares/coins/bottles etc. But it's paper...

Scott Allan was having a proper whinge about it when he was getting hit with it, it's like man up ya wee prick, it's paper...

you`ve obviously never had a paper cut,stings like fk! :mad: Sure the BT guy said `rain of missiles` :D