What A Bargain

, i know wages/ bill etc have to be paid buy it's time Rangers gave a little something back to the fans for their continued hard support when the club was on it's knees for 3 years,even if it's just for 1 season.

that'll be the fans that didn't listen to King's calls for boycotts and kept the club alive i take it?

I remember dempsey saying that it would eventually cost much more to maintain than it ever did to build because everything was the cheapest of the cheap

I know one of the architects appointed to the New Piggery Project, his name was John N****n. He informed me that the New Supersty has a build life of 25 years. So basically after 25 years the architects and builders of Mordor will be free of any responsibility once the hovel stars to disintegrate around the Mhanky Mobs ears. I also know several Bears who were employed on the job, suffice to say that their heart was not in the job, and they also commented on the cheapest of cheap materials they were forced to work with.

I have it on very good authority that behind many a wall in Darkheid, not seen to the public, is a less than complementary message about Ra Sellick painted on.

Suffice to say that once the place collapses I sincerely hope that there is no one present. Too many people have died at football matches over the years. I really would not wish such a fate on anyone for attending a football match no matter how much I loath them

Having the right man as manager makes all the difference but unfortunately we are now in an era where they have an extra 10k seats which gives them a small advantage ... ok we know their ground is a toilet but at the moment it's a revenue raising toilet

It's not really, they can't ever fill it.

We have a 50,000+ Stadium. Charge £15 for adults, £5 for Kids and concessions and you will sell out most weeks. Between half an three quarter of a million gate money every home game. Add on to that the pies, programmes and numerous other merchandising opportunities including Fat Cat hospitality then we are talking about £1,000,000 a game at Ibrox.

Would you rather have 25,000 paying £30 per head, or 50,000 paying £15. No brainer.

25000 paying £30 is £750000, 50000 paying £15 is £750000. Whats the difference?

If you make it £15 a ticket then the ST prices would have to be adjusted down the way. Can't see it happening.

The Season Tickets are currently overpriced. The money being charged in the 3rd divison was better we need to go back to that.

The Season Tickets are currently overpriced. The money being charged in the 3rd divison was better we need to go back to that.

Totally agree with you. When we go up they should at least keep the prices as they are as a thank you to the ST loyal.

If you make it £15 a ticket then ST prices would have to be dropped for parity sake. Can't see it happening.

More season ticket holders. Bums on seats Laddie, bums on seats. Equation works out that 50,000 paying a tenner including lowered season ticket prices would be more beneficial.

50,000 bums on seats, season ticket prices would obviously have to drop, but you would probably end up with 50,000 season ticket holders. Guaranteed income.

It would be nice to see us do it on a 'pay what you can' basis, with a minimum price set for us to break even.

We'd have thousands more through the gates, the place would be jumping, it would be excellent.

For cup games and the like, obviously - not throughout the league.

More season ticket holders. Bums on seats Laddie, bums on seats. Equation works out that 50,000 paying a tenner including lowered season ticket prices would be more beneficial.

50,000 bums on seats, season ticket prices would obviously have to drop, but you would probably end up with 50,000 season ticket holders. Guaranteed income.

Can't argue with that.

I know one of the architects appointed to the New Piggery Project, his name was John N****n. He informed me that the New Supersty has a build life of 25 years. So basically after 25 years the architects and builders of Mordor will be free of any responsibility once the hovel stars to disintegrate around the Mhanky Mobs ears. I also know several Bears who were employed on the job, suffice to say that their heart was not in the job, and they also commented on the cheapest of cheap materials they were forced to work with.

I have it on very good authority that behind many a wall in Darkheid, not seen to the public, is a less than complementary message about Ra Sellick painted on.

Suffice to say that once the place collapses I sincerely hope that there is no one present. Too many people have died at football matches over the years. I really would not wish such a fate on anyone for attending a football match no matter how much I loath them

They are back to loving wee fungus after hating him back back in the day but when they realise what a pup of a stadium he has left them they will know that their first impressions were correct :pipe:

Go to a game in Germany. There you get REAL value for money. Its as if the ticket price is so cheap it isnt essential. People go to the ground hours before kick off, where the beer and food is excellent. The whole matchday experience is great.

We have a 50,000+ Stadium. Charge £15 for adults, £5 for Kids and concessions and you will sell out most weeks. Between half an three quarter of a million gate money every home game. Add on to that the pies, programmes and numerous other merchandising opportunities including Fat Cat hospitality then we are talking about £1,000,000 a game at Ibrox.

Would you rather have 25,000 paying £30 per head, or 50,000 paying £15. No brainer.

think you have this one spot on here, would get more bums on seats and encourage more people to get the kids along for the day.