Kenny Miller's Goal In Slow Motion

Gaz52

Kenny's goal was all class. Outside of the left foot bent round the keeper, brilliant.

He might be getting on but he is a must for next year.

I agree with you,Alan (tu) Everything about that goal was class from Kenny because a player using the outside of his boot from that position shouldn't really hit the back of the net at the far post. Kenny might not have the legs these days but he still has the brain to make things happen and I would have no hesitation in offering him another year as a player.The amount of knowledge he can pass on to the younger players at Murray Park during training is worth the contract on its own.

I was lucky to be right behind the net when Kenny scored his first goal for us against Kilmarnock way back in 2000 and I've always liked him as a player (except season 2006-07) so I hope he scores again on Saturday. :21:

Booked for that as well the Refs have no shame.

Technically, he shouldn't go into the crowd, but it's also at the ref's discretion. If Murray could have got away with it, he may well have chalked the goal off as he was shite to us all night.

Brilliant clips and credit to Miller, that technique is outstanding.

As a club, we have many areas to improve under King, but one area I would like to see change is the media side of it. There's so much potential for it.

Man City's YouTube page is unreal; from new signings first tour of the training ground to the players travelling to away games.

I had RangersTV a couple of years ago, during the Second Division, and it was just bland interview with a blue backdrop and old footage which is available on YouTube, anyway.