Stuck In Horrendous Traffic To And From Ibrox Last Night?

JWAC

You do realise this is nothing to do with the traffic around Ibrox though don't you? It's normal stuck in traffic around the area after a game

FWIW, we tried to get into the albion but we were all being turned away as it was ticket only at that point

Got in by the skin of my teeth FWIW you do realise that the car park connects to roads don't you. Wink

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont see why folk are blaming PM and King, its obv Charles Green thats to blame, what makes a man from Yorkshire think he knows a thing about Glasgow motorways. Racist cunt.

Got in by the skin of my teeth FWIW you do realise that the car park connects to roads don't you. Wink

You seem like one of RM's resident bullshitting cunts. See you at the stadium some time kiss kiss

Me and my 4 year old got the supporters bus in for the QOTS game at the weekend. The game finished and i carried her back to the bus to make sure we got there in reasonable time. The fucking bus had already left so we had to walk it to the Exhibition Centre Station. There were engineering works on the line and a couple of trains were cancelled. We had to phone someone and beg for a lift but the closest place they knew how to get to was Ibrox so i had to carry my wee one all the way back to the stadium in the pissing rain.

Any bus convener leaving a 4 year old and dad stranded is a disgrace, I park my car on Brand st and I come out the match at fulltime and briskly walk to the car, I get to Brand st and get passed by full busses, there is no chance these guys stay until the final whistle as Im in the GF and have no hold ups getting out. Surely people cant be in that much if a hurry, there are many auld yin on these busses, they must have to leave at 80min depending on where they sit just so they dont get left.

Midweek games are always busier on the roads, probably due to lots of people trying to get home after work.

I don't think it was that, much bigger games over the kingston bridge was fine to get through.

You seem like one of RM's resident bullshitting cunts. See you at the stadium some time kiss kiss

Ffs. You make that assumption after I said it took me 45 mins to get out the Albion car park and a a bit of harmless back and forths. Fuck sake even the internet is fucked

Ffs. You make that assumption after I said it took me 45 mins to get out the Albion car park and a a bit of harmless back and forths. Fuck sake even the internet is fucked

Maybe you shouldn't try your hardest to be humorous in threads when you've no clue about what the topic is about? The internet is fucked :D

I'm amazed at the amount of trouble people had with traffic, we were obviously lucky. Left Dundee at 4:30 and were parked in the BP Garage just across from the Copland Road by 6:15. Keep in mind we were in a mini bus that was limited to 60. It was the same on the way back, was back in Dundee for 11:25.

M74 will only be worse next Thursday (fingers crossed) as they have started digging up the westbound lanes as well.

Well I'm fucking off to Holland next Wednesday. Not because of the state of the roads but because I'd booked the plane months ago.

Although my Dutch girl did once say to me that she found it strange that the country that invented TarMcAdam seemed to have very bad roads. I tried to explain the class system and the tory obsession for property that convinces all of us that it's not important to spend money on infrastructure.

Unless it's a patch up, or the roads are near London, or heading to London.