Hibs

Jonnyzan

Just a few, eh!I could easily get in there, I have done before, plenty times, but I'm not giving them a penny.I will watch it in a pub close by, just to see their greeting faces.

Im the same been invited to a table and watch from center stand by Crabbies but decided not to go as I prefer to interact at a game not sit in a suit and tie watching my every move and what I say.

Im the same been invited to a table and watch from center stand by Crabbies but decided not to go as I prefer to interact at a game not sit in a suit and tie watching my every move and what I say.

Well, maybe not quite the same! If I was invited to luxurious surrounding for free, I'd maybe consider it.

Crabbie's alcoholic beer is GREAT!

Well, maybe not quite the same! If I was invited to luxurious surrounding for free, I'd maybe consider it.Crabbie's alcoholic beer is GREAT!

There wont be many bears there I can assure you, I feel better watching it on tv shouting anything I want at it.

I'm going to Robbie's Bar on Leith Walk, there's more septic fans there than hivs, but there's a good proportion of Rangers fans as well. I don't shout so much these days, but I do if I know there's someone there to annoy, ha ha

Heard a few rangers fans are sitting in hibs end for game on Saturday?

probably the same top lads last night walking to govan tube station,gettin shanked up then running for a ruck,dont know what happened though.

On another note ,there was a massive turn out of rangers lads waiting for hibs before the game, not all scots either.think hibs got it fuckin tight at some point.

No Surrender

Rab

Aye

Party at my place commencing Saturday 3.00pm (kick off 9.00pm ) Nae Hibees, Nae Tims, Nae Sheepies, Nae Shettlestons', Nae Bheasts, Nae Paedos, Nae Savelites, Nae Glitter wanna be in my gang cunts, Nae needle sharers from 'Embra allowed.

Anybody no' singing the Billy Boys loud and proud will be chucked oot. (nae add-ons please as this is an inclusive non sectarian do) :pipe:

Party at my place commencing Saturday 3.00pm (kick off 9.00pm ) Nae Hibees, Nae Tims, Nae Sheepies, Nae Shettlestons', Nae Bheasts, Nae Paedos, Nae Savelites, Nae Glitter wanna be in my gang cunts, Nae needle sharers from 'Embra allowed.

Anybody no' singing the Billy Boys loud and proud will be chucked oot. (nae add-ons please as this is an inclusive non sectarian do) :pipe:

Looks like big Rab is putting the white disco suit on, white paton platforms

And his apprentice boys sash.

If I get ma suit out the wardrobe and expand the waistline on the trousers, strut down your road like a big fat gallus chicken in greaseproof paper.you better let me in amigo ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab