Front Page Of Record

MacBoyd

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet more courageous journalism I see.

As much as I can't stand the job mccoist did and how much he got paid, we knew he would take his full salary for sometime now but using that picture is a disgrace to the memory of a great and late man. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves but no doubt it's worth the extra handful of papers they sell.

One outstanding issue from the days of the previous board is the contract for former boss McCoist, who was placed on gardening leave for a year back in December

Many fans believe he should walk way without taking the cash as a gesture towards the club he served for so long.

King has asked the question, but has so far failed to strike a deal with the club’s leading goalscorer.

He said: “The fact is Ally is entitled to his money. The question is, can one ask him to accommodate the club?

“He doesn’t have an obligation, he doesn’t owe anything to the club. It’s a question of whether the club can convince him that, under the new regime, so to speak, he should give some satisfaction.

“But Ally is quite within his rights to be doing what he is doing.

“Maybe there is an opportunity for us to say, ‘Ally, we are here, we are staying, would you assist us in some way going forward?’

“But we must understand he would be doing us a favour.”

On the issue of McCoist doing Gers a turn after years of service on big money, King added: “I really don’t see it that way.

“The club owes Ally as much as he owes them in terms of the satisfaction he’s given fans over the years.”

King expects another general meeting in the next few months after Ashley called for one while also demanding the return of a £5m loan.

But he doesn’t believe any shareholder can compel the board to pay and won’t unless it is in the club’s best interests.

King is also not worried about a threat from former football board chairman Sandy Easdale to sue after the club was delisted from the Stock Exchange.

He said: “I’ve a little file of the number of times Sandy has threatened litigation against me. I really don’t take it seriously.”

Hate what ally is doing taking a wage still think it's disgraceful but the record using the pic of Ally just after Sandy Jardine had passed away is utterly disgraceful and I will be penning a full peter expressing my disgust

Ally, you probably view this forum, so do the honorary thing and think of the club and not yourself.

I've still to find out what you said to the ginger ninja at Porkhead a few years ago, so please enlighten us.

Would be extremely surprised if ally reads any forums mate

Paul Murray personally thanked these wankers if this doesn't tell him its time to give the media nothing and release all news through our official site nothing will.

Hopefully King will take a tougher stance.