Front Page Of Record

MacBoyd

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These so called journos would chop a ball off to be the best when I worked at news international it was a steady stream of junkies wanting to grass there dealers off for 20 quid so these cunts will use anything if they think it will get them a big house.

Total disgrace to use that photo of Ally for such a serious topic that could make fans hate him who did not know him as a player.

Even when you think the Record has reached the lowest point of disrespect to all the Gers family and fans, it still manages to once again sink lower.

Deplorable "journalism".

Said it so many times on here to all Gers fans, stop buying it, they don't like you.

It is my strong belief that he has already refused such suggestion from the current board.

Good to see public pressure being applied to ally now.

He's pretty much blown it for me now.

Was it just me who felt king looked uneasy on the ally part of the interview withRTV?

Using that picture of Ally shows what a scumbag rag that is if we didn't already know.

The actual issue of McCoist taking the money though..... As far as I understand he only has a months wages, possibly 2 months still to get?

Maybe talking shite but thought it was a season long rolling contract so he's paid till end of the season?

Using that picture of Ally shows what a scumbag rag that is if we didn't already know.

The actual issue of McCoist taking the money though..... As far as I understand he only has a months wages, possibly 2 months still to get?

Maybe talking shite but thought it was a season long rolling contract so he's paid till end of the season?

Nope its up until the date he resigned

Good to see public pressure being applied to ally now.

He's pretty much blown it for me now.

Was it just me who felt king looked uneasy on the ally part of the interview withRTV?

Time has long passed for me. He's set us backs years on the football side and fed us bullshit everyday he was here. Top scorer or not, I can't stand the sight of the guy.