22Nd Of May: The 10 Year Anniversary Of Helicopter Sunday

Hard to believe that it is a full 10 years to the day since that momentous afternoon, but it is.

Just been looking through the vid of the match at Easter Road, and the comment that got me was

"Well that was absolutely remarkable", after the equalizer went in.

I still can't post vids properly, so post everything you can find about that day.

Still don't think there will ever be a day like that again, it was just utterly, utterly mind-blowing....sitting there for about 85 minutes, deflated, holding it all in, knowing we had done our job, and it was out of our hands, and then fucking exploding when they conceded.

An experience only bettered when they conceded the second and we knew they had no way back.

Fucking ecstacy.

Truly the most excited and happiest time I have ever experienced as a Rangers fan, way up there with the greatest experiences of my life.

Just the mention of it brings on a great big smile and a tingle of excitement....if Carlsberg did football finales......

At Easter Road, with about 5 minutes left, the ball went back and was played out to the left, and suddenly there was a massive roar form our end....I think the players were struck dumb....they probably couldn't believe it.

There was still the chance the scum could score again, but then the second roar went out and they knew.

It must have been hard keeping it together knowing if Hivs scored it would all be snatched away.

Brilliant day.

KEEP POSTING EVERYTHING FROM THAT DAY.

What ever we say about Gerry McNee .I was so glad he was the commentator this day .He added to the drama watching this back .

Will always be the best commentator for me even although we knew deep down he was hurting .

Amazing day though .I turned to my friends at final whistle and said " it will never ever get any better than this "

I think I will be proved right .Certainly in my lifetime . :clap::21::crywank:

One of the most amazing, bizarre days of my life! I just remember holding my walkman in my hand and it was shaking like mad.....next thing I know I'm in one of my pals house in the next street. Drove through to the party at Ibrox later on too.....that was just awesome!!! ;praise:

Goosebumps just thinking about it. I have the best birthday ever :praise:

Happy birthday mate! (tu)

A nice little synchronicity now 10 years on Stuart takes the team back to easter road to clinch promotion

Maybe, but then there is still the small matter of Motherwell, with Scott McDonald back in play there.......fucking spooky if you ask me.

For me that day was strange. Was on a flight to Florida. At approx half time some guy came up to take the airfone and call apparently home to find out score. Told me. Thought aw well and had another drink.

Get to Orlando thru customs etc switch on phone and the thing damn near shook itself out my hand. Text messages, voicemails. All from mates and family back home telling me of this incredible tale that we had won the league.

That was a fantastic start to the holiday ( the next day or so are a bit fuzzy right enough)

I put £20 on us at 9/1 to win the league when 5pts behind, the next day hivs beat the tims at the piggery, when we won the next day at sheepville I honestly started to believe we could maybe just pull it off.

Just for the record it's the best money I have ever won, the sweetest feeling ever, winning the way we did and making a profit aswell.

I put £20 on us at 9/1 to win the league when 5pts behind, the next day hivs beat the tims at the piggery, when we won the next day at sheepville I honestly started to believe we could maybe just pull it off.

Just for the record it's the best money I have ever won, the sweetest feeling ever, winning the way we did and making a profit aswell.

prso's performance at aberdeen that sunday after hibs beat the tarriers was of colossal proportions, he carried not only the other 10 players, but the subs, management team, all the staff at ibrox, the fans and the whole fucking club on his back that day

and he didnt flinch one bit, one of the best performances ive seen in a rangers shirt in my lifetime

Was seeing a catholic girl at the time whose dad was Italian and her mum was from Coatbridge - as bitter tims as you can get.

My gf's older sister had been at the pub watching the Celtic game. She came home and slammed open the front door, launched her keys across the room onto a small glass table, muttered somthing about me being a dirty orange b****** and stormed upstairs.

Apparently this was acceptable behaviour from a 24 year-old woman as her parents never said a word to her. Needless to say me and the gf broke up shortly afterwards.

watched it in the croft in paisley could hardly move there was a wee auld guy with earphones in, sitting on a stool at the bar a must have looked over at him 100 times to see any reaction then the wee auld guy fell aff his stool as macdonald scored thought ma ears were gonna explode........then i think they did when he scored again .......walked aboot in a daze outside for god know how long soaked in beer,cider,sweat.trying to take it in..... happy days......then headed to ibrox and waited for the parks bus.what a day. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: