Hibs Should Raise The Roof To Rattle Us

NeoGeo7

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What an embarrasment of a club, it's shite for the guys that have missed out, big time. Here's hoping the 3 other stands look like they've not sold any tickets come half time.

Yeah it's really frustrating. Hardly missed a game but can't get a ticket. Bus is doing a ballot tomorrow morning but it's a long shot.

Result more important though :D

Yeah it's really frustrating. Hardly missed a game but can't get a ticket. Bus is doing a ballot tomorrow morning but it's a long shot.

It's out of order to our loyal supporter, if the majority of that stand is empty. I'm surprised a wee bit to be honest as it's going to cost the cunts about £35k with about 2300 extra tickets we would have sold.

You end up patching the Hibs end idea then :D? It's bollocks for the guys that have missed out, it really is. Hope you get one mate.

If this is the only secret weapon hivs have to win this tie then I'm more confident than ever that we will actually win this match and the tie overall with a home and away victory.

I can't believe that he's really claiming that he'll beat us by 3 clear goals because their fans will shout louder than us.

Complete and utter delusion.

The only thing that will be raising out the roof of fester road is the smoke from their tinfoil.

The fact they gave us such a shite allocation and then still struggle to sell tickets is an embarrassment to their shitey club and Scottish football. No mark junkie bastards

So there will be no Hibs fans to our left hand side?

Will affect the atmosphere regardless of the score.

To the right of us I think mate. Whenever I've watched any highlights of a game there I'm sure the away fans get the side closest to the main stand, not the new one.

Not 100% sure though.

They've sold around 13/14k. The other half of the south stand will remain empty which is a joke. The stand behind the other goal is only around 60% full ffs.

Confirmation once again what a joke Scottish football and how abominally our fans are treated.

I can't think of any other business that would cut its nose off to spite it's face in this manner especially as they will have no big games, cup ties apart, for at least 12 months.

Having said that after the way the cunts treated us I would only go with a comp