Hibs Should Raise The Roof To Rattle Us

NeoGeo7

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts fans are the same. They cheered at half time there at tynecastle when they heard Hibs were up 1.0 leaving us in 3rd place

As some said, wee team mentality. Hearts hate grew when we, as a D3 team, started cherry picking their squad.

They've sold around 13/14k. The other half of the south stand will remain empty which is a joke. The stand behind the other goal is only around 60% full ffs.

This is the same Hibs who took thirty odd thousand to Hampden for a cup final, because they expected to win. Looks like they have given up on their team for this one.

Looking forward to humping them again and getting the cunt the sack.

Just for once I'm keeping my mouth shut mate.just do your talking on the pitch Rangers, and make sure you are up for the.battle.they will be fucking at it, diving and cheating .trying to get you sent off.

Hold yer nerve and see it out...that's it from me, no dramatics. Get through to the final and sadly make it home to all.

Just remember stubby. , when you find yerself out of a job, just pop round to Rabs back garden.......there's totties need pickin...

No Surrender

Rab