Rangers Friendly Pubs Near Easter Road

The 2-0 win at Easter road last time we drank in what was called Artisan bar, wee bit before you meet with road onto princes street can mind what it's called. Pub was mixed was surprised we were allowed in with colours on but they were more than happy for our business. Looked like a racing bar lots of framed photos and racing colours

i'd stick to the top of leith walk or york place area if I was you. You will not get a nice welcome further down or at the boozers on easter road. Basement at the top of Broughton street is a decent bar. Few decent bars on Broughton actually.

If you are feeling a bit saucy you can try cafe habanna, the street, and cc blooms. Planet out might be open but that's for the scissor sisters

Truth is there's no pubs in that area that are Rangers 'friendly', but I go to Robbie's Bar, half way down Leith Walk, opposite Pilrig Street. There's a mixture of fans that go in there, but I've watched us winning the league on the last day scenario with Rangers fans at the bar, and septic fans over by the window.

The guy that runs it is also a Rangers man, but all types go there, but I'd fuck off before the hivs fans start getting back from the match. I know I'll be well out the way by the time they come crying out of the ground.

I'd say that's a bit too far away.

Also, Wetherspoons don't show football, certainly nothing that has to be paid for, that's why it's cheap.

Was a piss take as that's where Hibs got slapped about at the Ramsdens final.

Theres rumors that hivs and Rangers will share a stand, which surely would mean the metal barricades would have to be set up to keep fans segregated? Keep safe bears you know what these hibs scum are like.

We couldnt get into any pubs before the game at the first away game this season, but you can drink in the street in Edinburgh so i just bought a bottle of wine and we had a sing song in the street.

We couldnt get into any pubs before the game at the first away game this season, but you can drink in the street in Edinburgh so i just bought a bottle of wine and we had a sing song in the street.

Apparently there is actually a bylaw it's just not enforced - I got huckled for drinking a beer walking to the stadium for the last game.

I would bother trying in anywhere once you hit Leith walk unless it is the lodge. Their scum element wouldn't think twice about lashing out, especially with weapons.

Just across the north bridge there are a few places that you will be able to see it fine.

Cask and barrel was an okay place as well just at the bottom of broughton street 5 main walk from omni centre, but that was a few years ago.

I would probably head to the globe in niddrie street, backpackers pub, but should have two large screens and many smaller ones dotted about.

j1mgg: I'm banned from the Cask & Barrel. Not for anything I done, but that's just what they do, ban folk for no fucking reason. I've been up Broughton Street in Mathers talking to others that have been banned for no reason as well. There's also the Conan Doyle just over the road from Mathers. Mathers has plenty TV's in it.

But the cunts that run the Cask & Barrel are hivs supporters anyway.

Maybe if you have a west coast accent it's better not to go down Erazer Road, or Leith Walk. It could incense the bams, especially when they get beat.