New NFL Season

Waiting until Thursday, mate.

Cheapskate loyal. Quite worried I might not get any with how popular they were today!

I thought about waiting and getting seats behind the endzone. Happy I just got them considering how fast they went! I got on the website pretty quick on my phone, had them bought by 5 past 10.

26 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Hope you get tickets mate (tu)

Got them :thumbup:

Ended up buying cat 4 ones so there was hardly much difference in price! Sitting in L10. So I'll be right beside the sideline, but no idea which teams sideline!

7 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Got them :thumbup:

Ended up buying cat 4 ones so there was hardly much difference in price! Sitting in L10. So I'll be right beside the sideline, but no idea which teams sideline!

Good stuff (tu) Complete opposite corner from me but hopefully we both end up sitting on the right sidelines :lol: 

12 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Good stuff (tu) Complete opposite corner from me but hopefully we both end up sitting on the right sidelines :lol: 

Didn't realise there was no underground beside Twickenham. Got to get the train.

28 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Didn't realise there was no underground beside Twickenham. Got to get the train.

Not even looked at anything like that yet :lol: Only thing I'm worried about is the missus only agreed to go with me on the condition we go to a show on the Saturday night :anguish: 

Probably book the flights as soon as cos they are pretty cheap at the minute.

7 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Not even looked at anything like that yet :lol: Only thing I'm worried about is the missus only agreed to go with me on the condition we go to a show on the Saturday night :anguish: 

Probably book the flights as soon as cos they are pretty cheap at the minute.

Rookie mistake! :lol:

I'm heading down with my mate who I went to the NFL with last time. We're going to try and head down early on Saturday and make an EPL game. Depending on who's playing obviously. 

7 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Rookie mistake! :lol:

I'm heading down with my mate who I went to the NFL with last time. We're going to try and head down early on Saturday and make an EPL game. Depending on who's playing obviously. 

Tell me about it :lol:

Aye was just thinking about that there, must be at least one London team at home that day!

There's a 6.50am flight on the Saturday I'm sure.

16 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Tell me about it :lol:

Aye was just thinking about that there, must be at least one London team at home that day!

There's a 6.50am flight on the Saturday I'm sure.

Surely. Wouldn't mind going to any of them. Palace, Watford, West Ham etc. Probably a better atmosphere than going to Stamford Bridge.

Is that Easy Jet? I might book up flights soon too. Realistically you could still get a flight at 10AM, and be down for a 3PM KO.

25 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Surely. Wouldn't mind going to any of them. Palace, Watford, West Ham etc. Probably a better atmosphere than going to Stamford Bridge.

Is that Easy Jet? I might book up flights soon too. Realistically you could still get a flight at 10AM, and be down for a 3PM KO.

Might be Ryanair, one of the cheap ones anyway. Think there's an 11am one as well. Just fired the dates into that SkyScanner and looked at the prices, looking at £50-£60 return just now.

5 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Might be Ryanair, one of the cheap ones anyway. Think there's an 11am one as well. Just fired the dates into that SkyScanner and looked at the prices, looking at £50-£60 return just now.

Mate I talk shite, I'm in Section L30. :lol:

Just checked my confirmation again there. 

Last time I went I left everything to the last minute and booked up a week before I went! Wont be doing that this time.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Mate I talk shite, I'm in Section L30. :lol:

Just checked my confirmation again there. 

Last time I went I left everything to the last minute and booked up a week before I went! Wont be doing that this time.

:lol::lol:

Not too far away from me then. Aye I'm planning to get everything sorted in the next couple of months and then there's fuck all to worry about when it comes.

1 hour ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Not too far away from me then. Aye I'm planning to get everything sorted in the next couple of months and then there's fuck all to worry about when it comes.

I'll be doing the same. I'll be heading down Saturday, back Monday. Might end up on the same flight. Hopefully you're not sitting behind me with your big legs digging into my back. :pipe: 

30 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'll be doing the same. I'll be heading down Saturday, back Monday. Might end up on the same flight. Hopefully you're not sitting behind me with your big legs digging into my back. :pipe: 

Same for me.

:lol: Aye if you see a guy that can't put the tray table fully down to sit his beer on then it's most likely me.

9 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Same for me.

:lol: Aye if you see a guy that can't put the tray table fully down to sit his beer on then it's most likely me.

Last time I went down this random boy I was sitting beside on the flight had a fit. Honestly thought the cunt was going to die. Then he got a beer about 5 minutes later. 

11 hours ago, ben51 said:

Last time I went down this random boy I was sitting beside on the flight had a fit. Honestly thought the cunt was going to die. Then he got a beer about 5 minutes later. 

:lol: Lad.

Mental to think how long away it is. Better be a good game so I'm not dragging myself down here to watch a 9-3 scoreline or the Rams getting pumped :lol: 

2 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

:lol: Lad.

Mental to think how long away it is. Better be a good game so I'm not dragging myself down here to watch a 9-3 scoreline or the Rams getting pumped :lol: 

Funny now that I'll have seen the Rams play twice, which they did get pumped in, sadly. I think it'll be quite a close game, but with your defence they do have the ability to shut any team down. :lol:

I've been off all week but when I go back in Ill be taking that Monday off too. 

46 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Funny now that I'll have seen the Rams play twice, which they did get pumped in, sadly. I think it'll be quite a close game, but with your defence they do have the ability to shut any team down. :lol:

I've been off all week but when I go back in Ill be taking that Monday off too. 

Aye well any improvement on their last trip to London would be nice :lol: 

Never know how the Giants will be with a new Head Coach, and teams change so much in the course of a year, pretty sure we have 18 free agents and at least 5 starters or defence :anguish: 

Don't even think I watched it last year because I was wrecked after the Old Firm game and it was the two cunt teams playing.

On 21/01/2016 at 11:59 AM, ben51 said:

I was down in November and caught the game at WHL between Spurs and West Ham, proper football ground mate (tu)

1 hour ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Aye well any improvement on their last trip to London would be nice :lol: 

Never know how the Giants will be with a new Head Coach, and teams change so much in the course of a year, pretty sure we have 18 free agents and at least 5 starters or defence :anguish: 

Don't even think I watched it last year because I was wrecked after the Old Firm game and it was the two cunt teams playing.

Apparently he's quite a good option McAdoo, I wouldn't pretend like I knew much about him. But I'm sure it was quite a coup getting him from the Packers originally. 

I was absolutely fucked after the OF, fell asleep. Then woke up and watched it the Super Bowl. :lol: Two cunt teams indeed. 

59 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I was down in November and caught the game at WHL between Spurs and West Ham, proper football ground mate (tu)

Was it easy getting tickets, mate? That'd be a good match to go to.

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Was it easy getting tickets, mate? That'd be a good match to go to.

We got lucky and bought them off StubHub for an excellent price.

It was a London derby though, so I'd imagine there'd be more tickets flying about for a game of less importance. There was a general sale that we had missed, but I don't think there were many choices on it anyway tbf.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Apparently he's quite a good option McAdoo, I wouldn't pretend like I knew much about him. But I'm sure it was quite a coup getting him from the Packers originally. 

I was absolutely fucked after the OF, fell asleep. Then woke up and watched it the Super Bowl. :lol: Two cunt teams indeed.

Better no be an Old Firm game on this weekend btw :lol: