1. Chelsea

2. City

3. Arsenal

4. United.

Bottom Three.

18. Sunderland

19. QPR

20. Leicester.

I can't see much changing if I'm honest, I think Burnley might get themselves out of trouble, but even then I'm not sure. I went for Sunderland because they look, as a squad, in disarray. Advocaat seemed like a strange appointment and I'm still not sure he's the type of Manager needed for a relegation fight in the EPL.

Anyway, eight games left. How do you see it finishing?

Top Four.

1. Chelsea

2. City

3. Arsenal

4. United.

Bottom Three.

18. Sunderland

19. QPR

20. Leicester.

chelsea

city

united

arsenal

bottom

leicester

qpr

burnley

I can't see much changing if I'm honest, I think Burnley might get themselves out of trouble, but even then I'm not sure. I went for Sunderland because they look, as a squad, in disarray. Advocaat seemed like a strange appointment and I'm still not sure he's the type of Manager needed for a relegation fight in the EPL.

Anyway, eight games left. How do you see it finishing?

1 Chelsea

2 Arsenal

3 City

4 United

Sunderland

Leicester

Qpr

Arsenal seem to have a good run going ATM and Giroud is coming good at the right time, City seem to have a problem at the moment as most of the squad seem to be playing individually and the manager still doesn't seem to know who his best 11 is, United are also putting a good run together and LVG seems to have a better balance in his team selections.

I think Burnley's work ethic will just get them out of trouble, but the wee general's appointment will be a bit late for Sunderland's hopes for survival.

1)Chelsea

2)Arsenal

3)United

4)City

18)Villa

19)Leicester

20)QPR

In all honesty mate, I wouldn't be hugely surprised at that.

But Arsenal do still have to play Liverpool, Chelsea and United. That's there main issue and the reason why I went for City to finish second.

BAN HIM, BAN HIM, BAN HIM

Nah i'll still be here even when someone outside the big four in England wins the league, and that's gonna take a long time.

I always think of your posting on here as being similar to the QPRs and Leicesters of the EPL. You basically post straight from your bottom end whilst aspiring to reach a higher standard (mid table mediocrity) you'll never achieve........

And whilst I'm on the subject of wee Dick's, I don't expect Sunderland to get relegated.

• 1 month later...