Klopp To Leave Dortmund?

I hope he doesn't go to City, he 's too good for those "diddy team masquerading as a big team" fuckers, can't sell out their 44,000 seat stadium for big Champions League games. 7,000 empty seats for a game against Roma ffs.

While I slightly understand you, City have got some of the most loyal fans in the Country and sometimes their fans just don't buy tickets due to the ridiculous price of them. Maybe they don't have the same sort of fanbase that Liverpool, United & Arsenal have but so be it. There are only so many 'big' jobs in football and taking 'diddy teams' onto success can also be perceived as a huge challenge.

I wouldn't hold it against him if he went to City or similar ilk, he deserves to do what he likes after his time at Dortmund.

At least at City he would get a fair crack of the whip in comparison to Chelsea or Madrid. Maybe they don't sellout every game and maybe they don't have the biggest stadium, but I fully respect them for their loyalty toward Manchini, everyone in the media and neutrals thought it was time for him to go but they didn't. Their advert in the newspaper was a touch of class. I see them as a great English Football Club, despite losing some of that identity under their new owners. But I find it hard to hold that against them.

Borussia Dortmund call a news conference for 12:30 BST amid reports coach Jurgen Klopp has asked to leave the club.

This is the calibre of manager we should be going for.

Has had a poor season at Dortmund and is clearly looking for a new challenge.

Would be superb to see him in the dugout at Ibrox.

Must be the worst bit of trolling I've ever seen on here

While I slightly understand you, City have got some of the most loyal fans in the Country and sometimes their fans just don't buy tickets due to the ridiculous price of them. Maybe they don't have the same sort of fanbase that Liverpool, United & Arsenal have but so be it. There are only so many 'big' jobs in football and taking 'diddy teams' onto success can also be perceived as a huge challenge.

I wouldn't hold it against him if he went to City or similar ilk, he deserves to do what he likes after his time at Dortmund.

At least at City he would get a fair crack of the whip in comparison to Chelsea or Madrid. Maybe they don't sellout every game and maybe they don't have the biggest stadium, but I fully respect them for their loyalty toward Manchini, everyone in the media and neutrals thought it was time for him to go but they didn't. Their advert in the newspaper was a touch of class. I see them as a great English Football Club, despite losing some of that identity under their new owners. But I find it hard to hold that against them.

What was their advert mate?

I would absolutely love it if one day we had a coach like Jürgen Klopp.

Some of my coursemates are Dortmund fans and they are absolutely gutted today.

In terms of replacements, Tuchel is apparently not the front runner. Augsburg's Weinzierl has to be an early favourite.

As for Klopp himself, the Real Madrid, Barcelona and Man City jobs might all come up this summer. He won't be out of work for long.

What about the guy at Monchengladbach? Seems to be able to work on a budget and plays a similar style, improved year on year too.

Guardiola to take the mega offer Citeh will probably throw at him and Klopp to come in at Bayern as his replacement?

Doubt it mate. I know money talks and all that but I do genuinely believe his love for Dortmund and can't see him doing that.

Doubt it mate. I know money talks and all that but I do genuinely believe his love for Dortmund and can't see him doing that.

I don't doubt his love for Dortmund but every German involved in football seems to see Bayern as the holy grail and if the offer came I'm not sure he would be any different.

I agree it's really unlikely but stranger things have happened :lol:

It'll definitely be interesting to see what Reus does. The kid seems to love Dortmund and just signed his new deal, but will he follow Klopp?

Going by the Dortmund/Klopp piece in FourFourTwo this month I would doubt it Ben.

I don't doubt his love for Dortmund but every German involved in football seems to see Bayern as the holy grail and if the offer came I'm not sure he would be any different.

I agree it's really unlikely but stranger things have happened :lol:

Agree with you there to be honest mate. It would be a huge boot in the baws to the Dortmund support if he did.

Agree with you there to be honest mate. It would be a huge boot in the baws to the Dortmund support if he did.

After Gotze & Lewandowski there must be a part of some of them who are already clenching up because they are almost expecting another swift boot in the balls to be not far away :lol: