Taste The Tears

cr3_bear

Had a wee peek at the comments on the Herald match reports, they are hurting so much :D

Of course the usual Rangers hating obsessives can't stop themselves from dragging us into it.

And one actually wants Ra Sellik to move to Dublin and "represent Ireland in the CL". Aye I'm sure UEFA will just rubber stamp that first thing tomorrow morning.

If only that could happen, the reconciliation would be brilliant. Seamus! this is your Daddy. but mammy is he no yer Brother? I Seamus but you get both for the price of one an Uncle and a Daddy.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a wee peek at the comments on the Herald match reports, they are hurting so much :D

Of course the usual Rangers hating obsessives can't stop themselves from dragging us into it.

And one actually wants Ra Sellik to move to Dublin and "represent Ireland in the CL". Aye I'm sure UEFA will just rubber stamp that first thing tomorrow morning.

I will!

I'll rubber-stamp it fucking yesterday and any other day before or since.

I'm sure bombaybadboy said he managed download them before they got pulled,not 100% certain though.

Least this is still alive :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Shes no the sharpest knife in the drawer, face like a stuntmans knee n awl :BELM: