Gerry "impartial" Mcculloch

And, yes, McCulloch is a little ballsatchel. He'll no doubt be looking in at some point. He does like his online research.

That's why I have to admit that he is doing not too bad a job of hosting the midweek SSB show by dragging it into the 21st century. Reading forums for fans opinion, using tweets and Facebook and occasionally daring to have two callers on the line at the same time with opposing views (which is quite a bold move in the West of Scotland).

The show also seems to have more non-Old Firm fans on these days - which is refreshing - and I like the fact he tells callers that they won't take calls about football down south as it is a Scottish football show whenever some muppet comes on to talk about Man City v Burnley or some shite.

Seriously though how could guys like DJ and Dalziel sit there whilst every other pundit hammered our club and fans, i mean I know they're both as thick as shit but it's mind boggling to work for snyde...Atleast Darryl King stuck up for us

Myth.

I heard him admitting it last week i think. A call was trying to talk about bias with pundits etc and Gerry was saying he is just the host and that he doesn't really offer his views anyway he keeps things flowing for the pundits.

Which is pish. He quite often dominates discussions.

Which is annoying because he's annoying.

I think DJ And Daziel in recent weeks have defended Rangers quite well whilst not exactly shouting from the rooftops they are bears. I only really listen to it if they 2 are on. I can't stand Gerry or any of the others. Macavennie is the most rancid bitter cunt on the show. He constantly gets the digs in, sits and sniggers when it used to be about Ashley and how bad we were and never ever criticises Celtic in any which way. The absolute worst cunt on it.

I think DJ And Daziel in recent weeks have defended Rangers quite well whilst not exactly shouting from the rooftops they are bears. I only really listen to it if they 2 are on. I can't stand Gerry or any of the others. Macavennie is the most rancid bitter cunt on the show. He constantly gets the digs in, sits and sniggers when it used to be about Ashley and how bad we were and never ever criticises Celtic in any which way. The absolute worst cunt on it.

Daziel has stated numerous times on that show that he's a Motherwell supporter and NOT a Rangers supporter.

DJ and dalziel are handwringers, DJ especially is a disgrace

Of course he loves Rangers .He just isn't intelligent enough to defend us and that's why he is on Snyde

This is it. I will never criticise DJ, because his heart is clearly where it should be. He tries his best, he's just not sharp enough to defend us the way he should.

He's certainly no 'handwringer'. That word is by far the most overused, misused cliche on RM.