Tims Write To Sfa To Seek Clarification.....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"With the club being inundated today, Celtic can confirm that it has written to the SFA regarding yesterday's match," said a club statement.

"In particular the incident involving Leigh Griffiths and Josh Meekings.

"First and foremost we absolutely congratulate Inverness Caledonian Thistle on reaching the Scottish Cup final. They are a fantastic club and reaching the final is a great achievement.

"However, given the level of reaction from our supporters and across football, we are duty bound to seek an understanding of what actually happened.

"We have not been given any other specific explanation so far and this is simply to understand the circumstances of what went on and why such an obvious error was made."

tumblr_inline_mksnpjfyu71qz4rgp.gif

This just gets better and better :lol:

Dear SFA, Big Jackie from her shared room with 15 other inbreds wants to know why the Ref's performance was SHITE :lol::lol:

Oh, and also, Big Jackie wants to know why were all the Caley fans apparently, according to her, allowed to rampage all over the pitch pulling down Celtic players at will with no action taken :lol::lol:

She says it was all SHITE!!!! :uk::uk::uk:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3045991/David-Raven-hails-late-winner-dream-come-true-Inverness-upset-Celtic-reach-Scottish-Cup-final.html#comment-not-found

Have they ever sunk to such a low before?

I link is to the daily mail article about the game. I've been posting and some dude from Portugal is biting. Join in and tell the world about them.

Fuck me. There literally is no end to how embarrassing or low they will stoop. They have no shame. Never in the history of the world has any club had such a brass neck. Time after time after time. What a joke they are. There are actually no Words.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Honestly! What do they think this will achieve? They didn't get a stone wall penalty, well I've got news for them neither did Inverness in the second half. Idiots. No mention of the fact that if their keeper hadn't been so rash then they would still have had 11 men. Deflecting from their own failures as always.

Sad fucks.

An honest mistake lol

Personally I believe people sometimes make mistakes.

They actually see it but the brain makes the wrong decision at that split second due to the pressure.

Training and practice can reduce mistakes but human error comes in and distorts behaviour and actions.

I would be very suprised if the ref actually admits the mistake.

lol a fanny on Clyde shouting about uefa getting involved and getting the penalty retaken hahahaha

Lol. Scheming cunts.

I assume included in the letter will be a demand for an explanation as to how the ref missed Zaluskas wiping out the ICT player, because that was even more obvious.