Get It Signed.

Not loading in my work but if it's a petition to allow that boy to play in the cup final then posting it on here and asking Bears to sign it is a riddy. Aye it's poor from the SFA that they've pandered to they rats again and offered the one match ban but he's not a Rangers player and it's not Rangers in the final.

Not loading in my work but if it's a petition to allow that boy to play in the cup final then posting it on here and asking Bears to sign it is a riddy. Aye it's poor from the SFA that they've pandered to they rats again and offered the one match ban but he's not a Rangers player and it's not Rangers in the final.

There is a bigger picture, that we know all too well to our cost.

Or will we again be of the dignified silence and let the appeasers and haters win the day?

There is a bigger picture, that we know all too well to our cost.

Or will we again be of the dignified silence and let the appeasers and haters win the day?

Dignified silence? Inverness, the club who are affected have came out and said they will fight it vigorously. Let's see how it pans out first before getting all annoyed about a game that has fuck all to do with us mate (tu)

Dignified silence? Inverness, the club who are affected have came out and said they will fight it vigorously. Let's see how it pans out first before getting all annoyed about a game that has fuck all to do with us mate (tu)

And what happens if they lose their appeal. Big brother will be watching us in the playoffs with cameras following our every move with them waiting to scrutinize and complain about any infringement to keep us down. Paranoia no they have been doing it for 3 years. Well as usual they are only here to see the Rangers.

And what happens if they lose their appeal. Big brother will be watching us in the playoffs with cameras following our every move with them waiting to scrutinize and complain about any infringement to keep us down. Paranoia no they have been doing it for 3 years. Well as usual they are only here to see the Rangers.

They have said they're taking legal advice on the matter, so we will wait and see how it pans out as I said above. My sole focus is on getting behind the team and supporting them on to promotion. Fuck what they cunts are saying or doing, we've got bigger things to worry about.

Why do the people that start these petitions always attempt to use smartarse language and arse it up?

Likely because intelligent people don't create daft wee petitions.

I'm not really sure what the issue is here, there's no denying the guy handballed it and players receive punishments after matches for things the referee has missed all the time.

What does this have to do with us i hope he gets to play as it is a ridiculous decision but nothing to do with Rangers there is a General Sports section for this

I am a genuine fan of football and Rangers.

This is potentially one of the most damaging precedents to have been set in the history of football. A professional football club has officially, and probably for the first time, been allowed to influence the choice of referee in a professional football match under FIFA's jurisdiction.

As a football fan and Rangers supporter I have no problem with this being in the Bear's Den as there is a potential effect on all clubs in the world, not just Rangers if this decision were to stand unopposed and uncommented on.

Stand up and be counted as a Gers fan, and a fan of football in general, and get that signature added

Before you think about signing a petition that helps Inverness Caley read below from the summer of 2012

Club chairman Kenny Cameron said: ”The past few weeks have been extremely hectic in terms of our supporters and season ticket holders making their views known in great numbers to the club, as is their right. It is fair to say that in excess of 95 per cent of them raised the issue of sporting integrity as the reason why they don't want the newco to be admitted and had not yet renewed their season tickets.

Whilst I have sympathy with the player in question why would we lift a finger to help any Scottish club that were happy to try and kill us.

Before you think about signing a petition that helps Inverness Caley read below from the summer of 2012

Club chairman Kenny Cameron said: The past few weeks have been extremely hectic in terms of our supporters and season ticket holders making their views known in great numbers to the club, as is their right. It is fair to say that in excess of 95 per cent of them raised the issue of sporting integrity as the reason why they don't want the newco to be admitted and had not yet renewed their season tickets.

Whilst I have sympathy with the player in question why would we lift a finger to help any Scottish club that were happy to try and kill us.

Exactly.

Do you think fans of other clubs in Scotland would sign the petition if it was one of our players? Would they fuck and for that reason i'll not be signing it.

I think this whole thing is great. Their showcase semi final played in a half empty stadium sees Celtic getting knocked out and Caley Thistle hit with this players ban. The whole thing is a farce and has overshadowed the game. The SFA look ridiculous, Celtic look ridiculous and Caley feel hard done by.

These clubs are delighted everytime we are kicked about and none of them would give a toss if it was us.

A player ban is now the biggest issue in Scottish football and the final is going to be played with a stadium of empty seats.

Magic.