Stick The Ira Up Yer Arse!

GOAT

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/aberdeen-supporter-fined-after-telling-5569810

Welcome to the SNP's Scotland.

Don't you dare talk down terrorism or a fine is on it's way. Fucking disgraceful.

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. I was lead to believe it's still illegal in this country to support a terrorist organisation, yet there are fines banded out to those who oppose it. Fucking absolute bollocks.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/aberdeen-supporter-fined-after-telling-5569810

Welcome to the SNP's Scotland.

Don't you dare talk down terrorism or a fine is on it's way. Fucking disgraceful.

Can you post the "article" ? Don't want to give them hits.

Cheers

First time I've supported a sheep shagger!

His first big mistake was that he probably had a taig brief. His second one was a pleading guilty to it, no doubt as advised by his brief.

I was standing next to a group of our fans at the Broamloan end of the main stand at our last home game against the scum. They started singing the Boaby Sandz number and PC inspector plod told them that they would be arrested if the continued. Some taig bitch with a camera was also filming us which I objected too. To their credit, the lads made their protestations in fine form and sang it even louder and prouder and of course I joined in.

Plod done nothing, but it was a warning that we or anyone for that matter cannot decry murdering terrorist bastards and that absolutely galls me.

If I had got arrested for same, I would indeed take it all the way to the highest court in the land. From the arrests thus far, it appears most just plead to it, to either just to get it over with, or on advice from lawyers to get a reduced sentence. Well, now look at one of our own who recently got more than his fair share in getting 4 months shoved up his arse.

This country now sickens me at the hypocracy and I partly blame our own, including me for not getting off my arse to vote in the past. That I have now change and I hope the rest rest of do likewise.

That heinous cunt Salmond and his bitch have ruined us, with their pandering to the taigs to catch their votes. I do hope that this Stasi SNP bastards get their s at the election!

I think I can speak for all civilised British people, in fact all civilised people on Earth when i say "Fuck the IRA and anyone who supports them"

I dislike Israel but i wish wed taken a page from their book and went in and shot every one of this countries enemies dead.

Says 'Willis1690.'

It's because of cunts like you that the West of Scotland is thought of as backward. Fuck off out of Scotland and take the OP with you.

Fuck off you taig sympathizer.

Says 'Willis1690.'

It's because of cunts like you that the West of Scotland is thought of as backward. Fuck off out of Scotland and take the OP with you.

:lol:

Because commemorating a battle (like pretty much every country does in their national anthems) is backwards, yet chinese levels of censorship and shitting all over free speech is progressive.

The difference between the SNP/this government and the Hebdo killers is bullets v prison sentences. Both deserve global condemnation.

#JeSuisCharlie