Conspiracy

Just been listening to the BBC news and apparently there is a motion to allow/force referees to explain their decisions after a match. I am assuming this is being led by the odious septic due to their defeat by the mighty ICT. (This is only my opinion and not an accusation)We just want an explanation of what happened, they say. We just want to know why the ref missed it, they say. NO. This is not their agenda. They have a very clear agenda to make the general public believe there is a conspiracy against their team. They are appealing for transparency so why are they not transparent and honest with what they really believe. Come on septic, tell the world you think the refs are working against you. Be honest you repugnant shower. I hope to fuck that's not sectarian.

I may be wrong but I think this has been proposed before in England and may actually be operating there (not sure), and normally I would not be against it as most supporters I suspect would be in favour of wanting to know why a referee made a strange decision, however we play in Scotland and the scum also play here as well, and unfortunately as we have witnessed on numerous occasions no matter what explanation may be given to them whenever a dodgy decision goes against them a witchunt always ensues.

So much as I would welcome such a move unfortunately one club would constantly whine and spoil it for all the others.

It took a little longer than I anticipated, however the ridiculous pressure put on referees by those never beaten appears to have paid off with the first 'this isn't the same' decision in their favour.

Just one of many I'm sure.

Disgraceful!

It took a little longer than I anticipated, however the ridiculous pressure put on referees by those never beaten appears to have paid off with the first 'this isn't the same' decision in their favour.

Just one of many I'm sure.

Disgraceful!

Yeah. So far this season the 'this isn't the same' decisions have included Guidetti and Boerrigter dodgy pens (and red card for St Johnstone player), today's dodgy pen, 8 times a man up, once a man down through the season.

Probably others, but that's off the top of my head.

Yeah. So far this season the 'this isn't the same' decisions have included Guidetti and Boerrigter dodgy pens (and red card for St Johnstone player), today's dodgy pen, 8 times a man up, once a man down through the season.

Probably others, but that's off the top of my head.

Ah, but they're "pyoor oppressed an' that"...

Ah, but they're "pyoor oppressed an' that"...

Lol, yeah.

I notice Kilmarnock and Dundee United were also oppressed, with bad penalty decision going against them today. And Brown avoided a pretty clear red card at 0-0.

Seeing as that's three decisions, I expect a 24 day post mortem as we've had 8 days of... discussion... regarding sellic's single decision so far.