Why you love Glasgow Rangers....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's in the blood mate pure and simple (tu):uk::21::uk:

It really is, i think theres something really special about Rangers like no other club on Earth, and it shows with lads like Nacho, Jorg, Lauders even Diouf who come to Ibrox and leave lifelong supporters. Ive never heard of so many players falling in love with a club the way they do with us :uk: :uk:

It really is, i think theres something really special about Rangers like no other club on Earth, and it shows with lads like Nacho, Jorg, Lauders even Diouf who come to Ibrox and leave lifelong supporters. Ive never heard of so many players falling in love with a club the way they do with us :uk::uk:

Agreed mate, you never hear many players saying anything bad about the club after they leave, the majority of them say it was the best time of their football career playing for the :praise: Rangers :uk:

Agreed mate, you never hear many players saying anything bad about the club after they leave, the majority of them say it was the best time of their football career playing for the :praise: Rangers :uk:

Yup and coming from players as good as Gazza and Laudrup thats a wonderfull thing for them to say having played in the top leagues and in world cups and such.

Yup and coming from players as good as Gazza and Laudrup thats a wonderfull thing for them to say having played in the top leagues and in world cups and such.

(tu) you got your tickets sorted for tuesday mate? I can't wait, stood for an hour a half to get two for me and my son today, worth every minute :uk:

(tu) you got your tickets sorted for tuesday mate? I can't wait, stood for an hour a half to get two for me and my son today, worth every minute :uk:

Not able to make it Tue :( living in England means i dont get to as many games as i used to but i got time off work in Sep so im looking at getting up for then :uk: i hope you and your lad have a great time and the Rangers give a great nights performance :crabflute:

Not able to make it Tue :( living in England means i dont get to as many games as i used to but i got time off work in Sep so im looking at getting up for then :uk: i hope you and your lad have a great time and the Rangers give a great nights performance :crabflute:

That's a pity mate, but it's great your getting some time off, roll on september eh (tu):21::uk:

Born to support rangers simple as that my dad supports rangers his dad supported rangers and my son supports rangers and his kids will support rangers.some families pass items to each other for keep sake but the only thing I'll ask of my son is to keep they rangers family going strong and until I die rangers will be part of my life.ive never stayed more than a mile from ibrox in my life spent every summer up at Albion training ground watching my heroes even had a part in work in ibrox when rangers dropped the pitch to put in more seats my friends dad worked at ibrox and asked us if we wanted to help drill the holes for the new seats going in fuckin hardest most enjoyable thing I've ever done in my life.only 1 more thing to do before I die and that's to play at ibrox so if lotto numbers come up anybody fancy a game at ibrox with me lol