No to sanctions petition.

Yes or no. Do you want Green to accept sanctions.   

192 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no. Do you want Green to accept sanctions.

• Yes.
    • No.

It's not my world it's a fact that's what they want to do and it's not just them who will be punishing us further it's the top flight as well when they have nothing to do with us nor us them. I don't want any more sanctions because we have been punished heavily for the only wrongdoing we have been found guilty of which is entering administration.

That's your opinion (and personally mine),it is not a fact yet but if CG does some sort of deal and we find out what it is I will re-evaluate my stance but as things stand we must not accept illegal sanctions nor agree to waive our right of appeal while blindly agreeing to sanctions from a league outside the one we have been accepted into with absolutely no recourse.

The meeting is still on so Green must be haggling big time, good on him. He said this was the last hurdle and I agree with him. He won't accept sanctions that will harm him from turning the club around to make him money in the future.

Its a bit of a double win with him as he wants a profit and to get a profit he must make us successful which will please us big time.

He will get a deal with that shower of shite, hopefully tonight, is my guess.

And he will never agree to waive a right of appeal so don't worry about that.

He is a business man not a fucking idiot.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said he was "a fucking idiot" but just because we are not all businessmen in his league or at all doesn't mean we are. I don't doubt he will make a profit out of us at some point in the future as long as we are run correctly but as you say and we all know that is in the future. Sanctions by their very nature are designed to harm the clubs upon which they are imposed in the short to mid term but I don't like to guess at things especially when it comes to those nefarious bastards. As I said if he makes a deal then I and many others will re-evaluate but until that time whether later tonight or whenever it may be we can't afford to speculate on what they will do or attempt, we must only deal with the facts as they stand.

I never said he was "a fucking idiot" but just because we are not all businessmen in his league or at all doesn't mean we are. I don't doubt he will make a profit out of us at some point in the future as long as we are run correctly but as you say and we all know that is in the future. Sanctions by their very nature are designed to harm the clubs upon which they are imposed in the short to mid term but I don't like to guess at things especially when it comes to those nefarious bastards. As I said if he makes a deal then I and many others will re-evaluate but until that time whether later tonight or whenever it may be we can't afford to speculate on what they will do or attempt, we must only deal with the facts as they stand.

Hopefully get positive news soon. Never meant you said he was an idiot, a throw away comment used as an example.

As long as we play next season with fuck all hovering over us I will be happy.

Exept maybe a helicopter again in a few years for beating those mhanky bastards.

Let's face it Rangers are as guilty as hell. There is a long list of crimes of course but here are the main ones.

1) We play at Ibrox, the best stadium in the country. This of course leads to an inferiority complex amongst opposition players which brings us an unfair advantage. This flies in the face of sporting integrity.

2) We have more fans than anyone else. This means we can shout our support of our team louder than anyone else. To make matters worse we are not happy to have fans from within our own country but insist on having them from other countries around the World as well. Definately not in the spirit of sporting integrity.

3) We have won more titles than anyone else. This goes against the concept of sharing which is the backbone of sporting integrity.

4) Last but not least we play in blue. Whilst this has nothing to do with sporting integrity it does discriminate against other colours and discrimination in any form is not to be tolerated.

It is clear to me that we should be punished for these transgressions. Not by silly illegal sanctions but by a real punishment that will hit at those directly responsible, the fans. I suggest a five year away ground ban on all Rangers fans. I expect this punishment to be met out with the SFA's usual quickness and efficientcy and be ready to be implamented in three years time. If however by some quirk of chance a delay occurs to that well oiled machine the SFA's process I would urge all Rangers fans to act as if the ban was in place at the appointed time. This will show the authorities that we are sincere in our regret of said crimes. Justice must be done.