Ryan Hardie

Blue_Devil

I can't remember us ever having so many promising youths at one time. Walsh looks class, Murdoch has been great since coming in, Hardie.didn't really make an impact but I've heard good things about him and sinnamen, who has been starring for the youths and Scotland U21. Hope young Gallagher gets his chance soon as well.

What a difference a proper manager makes.

Anyone know what the script with Gallagher and Gasparotto is though? Not heard anything in a while.

I can't remember us ever having so many promising youths at one time. Walsh looks class, Murdoch has been great since coming in, Hardie.didn't really make an impact but I've heard good things about him and sinnamen, who has been starring for the youths and Scotland U21. Hope young Gallagher gets his chance soon as well.

What a difference a proper manager makes.

Anyone know what the script with Gallagher and Gasparotto is though? Not heard anything in a while.

I think Murdoch has done superbly. He has really settled in, works hard and frankly looks as if he is playing within himself. He looks tailor made for the 5-3-2 formation we played against Hibs.