New NFL Season

Ravens fan myself

Had a disappointing season last year losing a lot of talent do defense. Hoping to get back to the playoffs this season will be tough to challenge the bengals though. Think young Mosley is the answer to a young ray lewis hope he comes good.

Was the Seahawks packers game any good last night ?

Honestly wouldn't surprise me to see a repeat of Denver / Seattle Superbowl.

Seattle look immense. Defense as solid as always. Sherman wasn't even targeted ONCE. Makes defending a lot easier when you only have one side of the field to watch out for. Some of the read option and bootlegs on offense were great too. Also, Percy Harvin.

For Packers, Buluga torn MCL...thats three of the best o-line out now. That means weeks of Sherrod who couldn't block for shit last night. Rodgers had no time at all. Scary thought going up against the Jets D next week.

Also Lacy left the game with concussion after running into the brick wall that is Kam Chancellor.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me to see a repeat of Denver / Seattle Superbowl.

Seattle look immense. Defense as solid as always. Sherman wasn't even targeted ONCE. Makes defending a lot easier when you only have one side of the field to watch out for. Some of the read option and bootlegs on offense were great too. Also, Percy Harvin.

For Packers, Buluga torn MCL...thats three of the best o-line out now. That means weeks of Sherrod who couldn't block for shit last night. Rodgers had no time at all. Scary thought going up against the Jets D next week.

Also Lacy left the game with concussion after running into the brick wall that is Kam Chancellor.

Yep, Seahawks look great again and if they can get homefield advantage for the playoffs, no one will stand a chance.

I didn't realize the Packers had so many injury problems on the O-line, but as a Lions fan, I can't say I'm too broken up about it!

Charles Barkley just defended Adrian Peterson for whipping his son to the extent that he left stripes all over his legs by saying it's just the way things are done in the south.

As an Alabaman, might Charles Barkley be familiar with another tradition of the south that had to be ended? One that also involved whipping?