International week and a half - utter mince?

Ibrox_Nights

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Moldova game last year. Horrendous atmosphere. The most passionate the fans got was when Milner was brought on and they booed.

The England band is the most horrible sound in the known universe.

Thank your lucky stars you don't have to put up wi them "playing" at 90% of your home games (err unless leeds Rhinos are playing).

Iceland are a decent side these days, reached the 2014 World Cup playoffs

Just goes to show that when you implement changes at grass root level, it pays off. Iceland are a very small country with a population of 350000 people, yet they beat the likes of The Netherlands and Turkey. I reckon they will make the Euros..

Just goes to show that when you implement changes at grass root level, it pays off. Iceland are a very small country with a population of 350000 people, yet they beat the likes of The Netherlands and Turkey. I reckon they will make the Euros..

Whatever they implemented is certainly bearing fruit now.

Whatever they implemented is certainly bearing fruit now.

"Football classes" at all the schools. Certain classes will train before/during/after school.. they will learn about diet etc as well. They have also invested qiuite heavily in indoor facilities so you can train all year round. We are doing this ("football classes") on a trial basis in the Faroes just now. (We do it with music as well).

This is very much what a club like ours should be doing.. it kinda works like an Academy, but it happens in the schools.