***the Official 6 Nations Thread***

Haven't seen Wales play that poorly in Wales in a long, long time!

Did you see them discussing that apparently Gatland has them doing extra training for the WC? Surely that has to be true because they were blowing out their arses after about 20 minutes!

Wales came out straight off the bat in the first half, could have smashed England if they kept it up, but you're right, after about 20-30 minutes, they looked done.

They were lucky to get a drop goal on the stroke of half time, pity when they came out for the second half they both looked (and played) like different teams.

My brother lived with Cuthbert in uni, and I was talking to him about the training, and the amount they do would seriously embarrass our lot, pity their stamina went so quickly, because they are a fantastic squad when they're on form

To lose to England, and at home as well, that's a sore one :(

Oh well, France v Scotland tomorrow, you watching it?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wales came out straight off the bat in the first half, could have smashed England if they kept it up, but you're right, after about 20-30 minutes, they looked done.

They were lucky to get a drop goal on the stroke of half time, pity when they came out for the second half they both looked (and played) like different teams.

My brother lived with Cuthbert in uni, and I was talking to him about the training, and the amount they do would seriously embarrass our lot, pity their stamina went so quickly, because they are a fantastic squad when they're on form

To lose to England, and at home as well, that's a sore one :(

Oh well, France v Scotland tomorrow, you watching it?

Definitely. After 20 minutes I thought England were gubbed, but Wales just died on their arse.

Really? I'd imagine so, but it wouldn't be hard! One thing I always admire about Rugby boys is that considering the different builds they all have they, always give their most over the 80 minutes.

Yeah I'll be watching the Scotland match, unless we're getting beat and so are Liverpool :pipe:

I'm slightly confident for tomorrow, Cotter has really given our team confidence!

(tu) England knew they couldn't sustain it and just had to soak up the attack for the first 30. wales won't be able to sustain play like that all tournament but fair play to both teams, one of the best openers i've seen in a long time.

(tu) England knew they couldn't sustain it and just had to soak up the attack for the first 30. wales won't be able to sustain play like that all tournament but fair play to both teams, one of the best openers i've seen in a long time.

As I said before, it was a shame, because Wales can be a cracking side when they're on form