*** Official Europa League Thread ***

Bear cub1

Agreed. Lukaku's obviously good, I mean 100 career goals at the age of 21 isn't bad, but I still don't really rate him that highly if that makes sense! His link-up play is pretty poor and he's only really done it in the EL this season.

City have been linked with De Bruyne but I'd rather he stayed at Wolfsburg tbh. They don't need the money and he's been superb for them.

His hold up play, for the size he is, is very poor. But on the other hand, his ability to run at defences, for a big guy, is superb. It's weird.

I would like to see Wolfsburg go for Dzeko, I think he'd fit in well.

Don't get me wrong I'd like to see De Bruyne given a proper chance in the EPL, but Wolfsburg are doing that well I'd like to see them keep that team together.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His hold up play, for the size he is, is very poor. But on the other hand, his ability to run at defences, for a big guy, is superb. It's weird.

I would like to see Wolfsburg go for Dzeko, I think he'd fit in well.

Don't get me wrong I'd like to see De Bruyne given a proper chance in the EPL, but Wolfsburg are doing that well I'd like to see them keep that team together.

I always find it ridiculous that I'm older than him :lol: Imagine seeing a guy that size in the year below you at school, fuck messing with him.

Yeah, I always thought Dzeko would go to Dortmund for some weird reason but a return to Wolfsburg could work. He was quality there in his first spell.

I just think he'd be wasted at City or United etc. Maybe a team like Spurs would suit him, where he could be the main man.

• 4 weeks later...