Du Vs Sellic

Ger77

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if they win the treble I don't think they are that good, we need a good 10 million spend on squad and I reckon we will compete for title

And the rest we can't get into the top two in the championship :lol:

It's not just the squad that needs revamped

How many sendings off in total have there been in these games?

Are these not 'Shame Games'? Are DU and Celtic going to be hauled in front of the SFA to explain their poor discipline record?

6 i think? 2 Got rescinded (fuck knows why van dick's got rescinded, clearly booted someone).

Dundee are dirtier than i presumed, i thought they - outwith cifti, where a pussyfoot team, glad to see they can stick the boot in against that shower. Few injuries on Brown and Guidetti wouldn't go amiss.

6 i think? 2 Got rescinded (fuck knows why van dick's got rescinded, clearly booted someone).

Dundee are dirtier than i presumed, i thought they - outwith cifti, where a pussyfoot team, glad to see they can stick the boot in against that shower. Few injuries on Brown and Guidetti wouldn't go amiss.

I don't understand the Van Dyke card being rescinded either. It looked like the right decision to send him off from the footage I saw.

I like that DU have gone in hard on them, but had it been us getting so many men sent off the media would be up in arms. Why not for DU? If anything you have sympathy for them and the "the challenge looked ok to me responses".

Double f*cking standards!

With Brown's sneering attitude towards opponents I honestly don't understand why someone hasn't put him out the game for a seriously long time.

Players are shitebags nowadays, Sounness would have fucked him, so would Terry Hurlock OK they would be banned for 3 games but well worth it.