Floyd V Manny

quinty

Both of them have worked with Alex Ariza. Nobody should be under any illusions.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of them have worked with Alex Ariza. Nobody should be under any illusions.

Has any of arizas guys ever been found to be dirty? Floyd is working with memo heredia on the other hand. The sane Floyd who says he's cleaning up boxing. The same floyd that has a gym full of drug cheats.

Has any of arizas guys ever been found to be dirty? Floyd is working with memo heredia on the other hand. The sane Floyd who says he's cleaning up boxing. The same floyd that has a gym full of drug cheats.

Given that Roach himself implied Ariza was doping Manny without his knowledge, I'd say it's a given.

I just hope its not going to be another over-hyped fight. Should be a cracker though. I think Mayweather will win on a decision. Think both guys are likely to retire after this aswell!

Floyd has 2 more fights with showtime on his contract

Can see him having one last fight to make it to 50-0

Floyd has 2 more fights with showtime on his contract

Can see him having one last fight to make it to 50-0

Never knew that mate. Would be a phenomanal record and would undoubtedly make him one (if not the) best pound for pound fighter in history.

Never knew that mate. Would be a phenomanal record and would undoubtedly make him one (if not the) best pound for pound fighter in history.

He will say he is , but most will disagree

That's the beauty of it though, we can all debate who's the greatest ever but there's no way to prove it

Floyd has taken boxing to another level!

Instead of it being a sport, its a business!

Most boxing writers and critics, along with myself will always say Sugar Ray Robinson was the all time greatest fighter

He will say he is , but most will disagree

That's the beauty of it though, we can all debate who's the greatest ever but there's no way to prove it

Floyd has taken boxing to another level!

Instead of it being a sport, its a business!

Most boxing writers and critics, along with myself will always say Sugar Ray Robinson was the all time greatest fighter

Boxing's been a business for years. Ali & Don King made it that way more than anyone else, bidding fights to African kings. It't not such a good thing, with all the promotional, networking & governing bodies conflicting and preventing the big fights it actually allllllmost makes you appreciate FIFA.

Boxing's been a business for years. Ali & Don King made it that way more than anyone else, bidding fights to African kings. It't not such a good thing, with all the promotional, networking & governing bodies conflicting and preventing the big fights it actually allllllmost makes you appreciate FIFA.

I'd agree there

I think it's bad for boxing with all these promotional companies and their numerous belts!

I like what Al Haymon is trying to do.

Not at the moment as he's keeping the best from fighting the best , but his long term goal is good.

He's trying to get everyone in the same stable and have one world belt like the UFC done.

Don't think it will ever happen though as the WBC has too much history not to have a WBC world champion.

• 1 month later...