10 Teams That You Don't Like

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you're only asking for 10 teams I won't include Scottish sides(they should ALL be a given for any Bears fan anyway,surely?)

Marseille..............Tapie the cheat

Feyenoord...........Van Honky Tonk and their scumbag fans

Chelsea...............Mourinho,Costa,Terry etc etc etc

Everton...............Naismith and their pair of plastic paddies

Wigan.................cos they employ a rat who refused point blank to wear a poppy on his shirt(should have been told it's part of the uniform and not

wearing it is a breach of contract................now,fuck off,the boat leaves soon!)

Fenerbahce.........for all the years when they should have been kicked out of Europe due to their disgusting fans behaviour/murderous tendencies while we've been vilified for singing a fuckin song!!!

Galatasaray........see their mates above.

Athletic Bilbao........due to their fans support of a terrorist organisation and their affiliation with a team from the east of Glasgow ....................whose fans support a terrorist organisation(what are the chances?!)

Manchester United........cos they're Manchester United!

Atletico Madrid.............biggest cheats and conmen in the game led by a viscious,little rottweiler

Never really got the whole 'anti Man U' thing

For me, it comes from Matt Busby and his claim, on arriving there, that he hoped Man U would soon mirror Septic as the catholic team of the country.

Never transpired as most of their Ulstermen of the 80's and the 90's were of our ilk.

The guy I used to go to the games with was a big Man U fan(still is,40 years later!) so, it's not across the board.

Celtic

St Pauli

Feyernoord

As you're only asking for 10 teams I won't include Scottish sides(they should ALL be a given for any Bears fan anyway,surely?)

Marseille..............Tapie the cheat

Feyenoord...........Van Honky Tonk and their scumbag fans

Chelsea...............Mourinho,Costa,Terry etc etc etc

Everton...............Naismith and their pair of plastic paddies

Wigan.................cos they employ a rat who refused point blank to wear a poppy on his shirt(should have been told it's part of the uniform and not

wearing it is a breach of contract................now,fuck off,the boat leaves soon!)

Fenerbahce.........for all the years when they should have been kicked out of Europe due to their disgusting fans behaviour/murderous tendencies while we've been vilified for singing a fuckin song!!!

Galatasaray........see their mates above.

Athletic Bilbao........due to their fans support of a terrorist organisation and their affiliation with a team from the east of Glasgow ....................whose fans support a terrorist organisation(what are the chances?!)

Manchester United........cos they're Manchester United!

Atletico Madrid.............biggest cheats and conmen in the game led by a viscious,little rottweiler

Shouldnt hate Gala...We got many well wishes from their fans when our club was in trouble. Great club with a great set of fans!

I hate cellic 10 times more than all the rest put together.

If I had to choose 10 teams it would include the SPL clubs who expelled us from the top division and subsequently tried put the boot in to us consistently to see us destroyed.

Can't stand them mate. They're just a wee London club who sign big names, or has-beens, over-paying them, and never performing.

Also, no Rangers should play in hoops!

Lol. Fair enough, my man.

I've got a wee soft spot for them because it's my cousin's team.

All I'd say is don't judge a club based on the behaviour of it's owners. They're a good wee club with some good supporters. :)

Can't stand them mate. They're just a wee London club who sign big names, or has-beens, over-paying them, and never performing.

Also, no Rangers should play in hoops!

We played in hoops before the taigs.

Celtic

St Pauli

Feyernoord

Shouldnt hate Gala...We got many well wishes from their fans when our club was in trouble. Great club with a great set of fans!

For a decade or so through the "welcome to hell" days they and their neighbours escaped bans despite their atrocious behaviour.

Just sticks in my gut when we are chased from pillar to post over the singing of a song.

Any well wishes I presume are due to us employing wee Tugay,not cos they're swell guys?