El Clasico

G.E.C.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fifa need to clamp down on classico. After the world cup and cl finals this is their most watched game. It's a total fuckin embarrassment. Must be a nightmare for sponsors and a source of ridicule for non-fans tuning into football. They need to make a fuckin example of Suarez and co, disgusting. Million bucks a month to slap the ground in agony in an attemot to get someone booked.

These games are pathetic.

Full of playacting poofters who would rather roll about and try to get someone sent off than actually play football.

Barca were shite, Madrid slightly better while the ref was woeful.

Shite game full of shite people.

Fed up with this fixture! The good football is ruined by them all rolling about trying to get each other sent off!

Plus that Pepe must be one of the most retarded footballers about, you would think he would learn after the first dozen times Saurez went down when he stood behind him!

GF .You usually talk sense mate but your taking mince with that last post :P . Last night was not the best example but I still think the game was more exciting than the garbage we watch here .

I was at the last one and it was truly amazing .Tell you what .Barcelona are full of diving cheating bastards . Madrid have a couple themselves but I always feel Barca are at it all the time.

I had Rangers ,Chelsea and Madrid on 3-1 treble so maybe I have reason to be extra gutted . The bet was on if Benzema scored with his chance early second half .