Our Jambo Guests

McCall congratulated them, think we should be gratuitous and do the same. At the end of the day they deserve it over the course of the season.

That was for the majority of right minded Hearts fans, as for Jambos kickback - you're as bad as the tarriers :lol: h***? Read a history book fucking wanks,

I remember jambos ripping the pish out of us for celebrating winning the lower leagues.....

Aye the one they won today was not as low as the one's we won...Winning this league gets you back into the top division in Scotland...Whoever wins it deserves to celebrate like fuck.

Hearts were well deserved winners...No team could touch them! I'd imagine it makes it even sweeter with Hibs getting beat won it for them.

Aye the one they won today was not as low as the one's we won...Winning this league gets you back into the top division in Scotland...Whoever wins it deserves to celebrate like fuck.

Hearts were well deserved winners...No team could touch them! I'd imagine it makes it even sweeter with Hibs getting beat won it for them.

if they were still in the SPL, and we won Division 1, they would take the piss undoubtedly

Will never forgive them for demoting us to the Third Division and agreeing with the SFA penalties imposed on us, they would gladly have seen us destroyed. Then the "jammy" cunts were treated with a completely different set of rules when they were demoted to the 1st division.

And before any posters suggests I am bitter, then too right I am, fuck them,we'll soon have them back in their place.

Well deserved league win for the jambos, i send my congratulations.

i've a few hearts supporting mates and to a man they're nothing like

Some of the dickheads who post on the kickback forum.

don't taint them all with the actions of a few internet trolls.

:uk:

Well deserved league win for the jambos, i send my congratulations.

i've a few hearts supporting mates and to a man they're nothing like

Some of the dickheads who post on the kickback forum.

don't taint them all with the actions of a few internet trolls.

:uk:

I concur

Well done Hearts

I work in Edinburgh & have to put up with quite a few Jambo wind up merchants, for me they are mostly good guys supporting their local team & they all hate Hibs & Celtic more than Rangers so fair play to them.

Totally Agree,remember no so long ago they were regarded as a club with some of our loyalist values many union jacks ect united against the other two Garbage.

A lot of this crap was stirred up by that prick Romanov and The Kickback site.

Many Hearts Fans are a decent bunch whom missed us and thought our treatment being demoted to league 3 was crap.

I welcome the challenge and Banter of Hearts when we hopefully meet them again next season.

Personally find it hard to give a fuck about Hearts, even though my cousin follows them, however they did win the league fairly and played the best so fair play for that.

Maybe with a competent managerial team and backroom staff we can start showing these fuckers their rightful place.

Personally find it hard to give a fuck about Hearts, even though my cousin follows them, however they did win the league fairly and played the best so fair play for that.

Maybe with a competent managerial team and backroom staff we can start showing these fuckers their rightful place.

winning fairly,I don't see it that way,they held off administration until the 2013 season ended,thus giving themselves a year in SPL to prepare for this season

I know a few jambos and iv mentioned this wee trick that's sneaked under the radar,and they all agree that 2 years ago there were some handshakes at high level to allow hearts the chance to rebuild properly

compared to our constant attacks in media and by the authorities.

saying that we have had the enemy within holding us back for 4 years anyway