SFA List of Requirements

North Rd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is even remotely considered by Green then that will be the time for protest. A properly managed protest organised by the right people should achieve similar numbers to those that marched on hampden. That would show CG what he would be up against.

They are of the opinion they have us over a barrell in that we need a league to play in, and in a sense they are right, however I would suggest our bargaining position isn't quite untenable given the financial state of scottish football and the likely consequences of Rangers exit. Green should call their bluff if he doesn't he could kill the club as our fans will never accept being held responsible for the crimes of Craig fucking Whyte and that bastard Murray, which is in essence what is happening here.

I review legal documents every day. That looks completely legit. Accepting point 12 would make us a complete hostage to fortune.

Agree, it is point 12 I presume that everyone is complaing against. I think we need something where a ine is drawn under the bridge.

But will we see that happen in Scotland?

I can guarantee you if green agrees to this then I'm finished with rangers until he's gone

I won't spend one single penny

I have to say I'm with you, I'll support from afar aka illegal streams etc but not one penny will be put into the club as long as anyone involved in this is present.

nq4n13.jpg

311pcvt.jpg

r88g40.jpg

Section 12 is the critical one.

This is where the SFA Lawwell and Regan get to do what they want, without chance of appeal. ie taking titles away if they fancy?

There is not a chance we can give up the right to fight that charge.

For the charge of paying players outwith of contract and the punishments available to them we should be seeing one of the lower punishments like a fine at most coming our way.

Every payment we made outwith the contracts were legal and declared in the accounts, so if the want to punish us for that fact i dont see how they could justify giving us one of the harsher penalties available to them when we are not dealing with match fixing or giving the players backhanders.

Then again they did try to hit us with an illegal transfer ban

The santions in that are an absolute joke, I was all for it before I read that bit.

Fucking joke. Division 3 for us, fuck the SPL, the SFA, liewell and his wee rent boy rhegan.

STICK YOUR SANCTIONS UP YOUR ARSE!