** Rumours - official thread **

J_RFC87

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Twitter feed of Seongnam. Remember him being linked with us pre-admin, but the rumoured fee was around £2m. Can anyone make sense of these tweets?

Think it says they've let him go to chase his dreams playing for us? I think. Surely as a Korean international he would wait till were in a higher division.

From the Twitter feed of Seongnam. Remember him being linked with us pre-admin, but the rumoured fee was around £2m. Can anyone make sense of these tweets?

It looks like they were making some sort of shite joke reading the tweets afterwards.

Heard a rumour from a work colleague that we were interested in offering Stephen Craigan a way out of retirement

Load of pish I presume

I thought he was going to work full time in the media?

@FootyRumours: Rumours in Scotland are that Ian Black and Dean Shiels will/have had medicals with Rangers.

Hope it's true

2 good players and tbh I just want to see us parade a couple of signings around and get back to talking about football!

I know one thing about these tranfer rumours most of these guys are light years away from players that we are used to but some thats mentioned will certainly do us a turn in div 3 but please please please not kyle and most of you.s should know why

FootyRumours ‏@FootyRumours

Firstly, my sources tell me that Ian Black and Dean Shiels did NOT undergo medicals at Rangers and it's unlikely either will sign for them.

:lol: after saying him and shiels did undergo medicals hmmmm

I'd stop following him if I was you mate

What a dud doh

I'd stop following him if I was you mate

What a dud doh

a just searched ian black on twitter to see what people are tweeting would you believe a lot of tweets are from dhims :lol: claiming black has no ambition if he wants to play for Rangers :lol:

a just searched ian black on twitter to see what people are tweeting would you believe a lot of tweets are from dhims :lol: claiming black has no ambition if he wants to play for Rangers :lol:

Haha, surely he does have ambition if he's going to try help us get back to the top.

Retards.

Ian black supposed to sign 3 year contract tomorrow, source is off another rangers site.

I think the fact he is training is a good sign. The minute we get the license id imagine he would be signing on the dotted line!