Goian & Bocanegra

bluenose_72

They have been fantastic.

McGregor though has to cut out these mistakes because they will cost us big time soon if he keeps doing it. Its getting beyond a joke how many times he is fucking up.

In my opinion McGregor has been awful this season compared to last but I'll probably get hit with abuse for saying that. He needs to up his game because his defence certainly have done.

Fuck right off

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally deserves massive credit for recognising how bare our defence was, without being too harsh on Granda, he was starting to show his age mid season last year and boogie was not interested at all in playing for us again... We needed at least 2 centre halves and I think Ally spotted 5 of them (boca, goian, bartley, cuellar and juhasz) which i know 4 of them are great CBs so just shows you he does have the knack for a player (ortiz aside)

As mentioned earlier the dhims must be raging that they cannot get ONE decent CB when we have 4!!

Anyone seen either of them break sweat yet?

They have been fantastic for us this season. Five goals conceded, two of which were goalkeeping howlers, speaks volumes of how good they've been. Must give the team so much confidence knowing how good the two centre backs are.

Two great signings by McCoist and we haven't missed Bougherra and Weir at all.

Yeah,shocked at Coisty cos he's a rookie manager who is out of his depth!!!

How sweet this is.

WATP.

If Jim isn't fishing then by god we're in a fucked up world.

im not fishing mate, im having a go at the people on here that lamnbasted whyte for failing to spend whatever it took for cuellar and juhasz, when we signed 2 international defenders with Serie A and EPL experience also, for under a million quid