Hahahaha

On my phone, what is it?

It's Declan on radio Snyde just explaining why there was 43,000 missing from the Inter Milan game . . . . . School Uniforms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can just see him arguing with his 14 year old daughter in Primark "No dad, i'm not wearing that on my first day back . . . the label says 8 year old boy"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Declan on radio Snyde just explaining why there was 43,000 missing from the Inter Milan game . . . . . School Uniforms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can just see him arguing with his 14 year old daughter in Primark "No dad, i'm not wearing that on my first day back . . . the label says 8 year old boy"

Hahaha will need to get on the computer later. Cheers.

LOL how dare the mighty Celtic book a "glamour" friendly against their old chums Inter Milan, thus giving them an excuse to wheel out the Lisbon Lions (again??).

Especially when all the parents are buying their kids school uniforms.....wait a minute-they would be getting clothing grants no doubt, so they could afford a ticket to see this years UCL winners in action against Inter Milan?

TGFITW, pathetic nonsense.

Fuckin social buys the soapdodgers kids their school uniforms,taigs work for no cunt,round here they're either pished or having a hit,junkie fucks.Thats the most original excuse for papes no going to see their team i've ever heard. :BELM:

hahahahaha what a poor excuse,ffs you would have thought that with them all being thieving tramps then it wouldn't matter to them the price of a school uniform.

(unless they were selling them on,of course)

What is alarming about this and should have been picked up on, according to one of the tarriers I work with, the Norwich game was on the fuckers season ticket books and they got about 15,000 is that all the books the cunts have sold so far ?

She also told me that they have put the child tickets up from £50 to £120 ... under 8's are still free OFC ...