Good lower league players?

Cooperfan

peter leven of oxford, absolute die in the wool rangers fan, left mk dons a club that he served well and a club that treated him well only to leave for a lower league club (league 2) despite better options from the championship for cold hard cash...doesnt sound like the kinda of bloke we'd want around? id bet my bottom doller he'd play for us for a quid!

Being an Ayr fan, I have to say that the third division (or first?) will come as a shock to all your fans. What you need to do is follow the Gretna model. Get players who should be a division above where you are and get them as this should get you promoted fairly easily. I assume that your club will have some funds and this shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also you need to remain full-time ,I know this sounds silly, but you will be playing almost exclusivly against part-time teams in Division three and Two (if thats where you end up, no-one knows at the moment). Just trying to be constructive and not here to pee anyone off. You are in a lousy situation and I would be devestated if it was my crappy wee club so lord alone knows how your fand sre taking it. Best of luck.

My mate played in these divisions won the 3rd division promotion from 2nd division to the 1st all in 3 years if my mates club can do it with players on £150-£250 a week the Glasgow rangers can do it.sign players from 1st division no use players from down south they dont know what it's like to play up here 1 division players will get us out 3rd n 2nd divisions no problem then start getting ready for the spl by that time we should have a few quid in the bank then attack the spl on the pitch n off the pitch n hopefully a few of the fuckers that have fucked uz about will b in there graves

My mate played in these divisions won the 3rd division promotion from 2nd division to the 1st all in 3 years if my mates club can do it with players on £150-£250 a week the Glasgow rangers can do it.sign players from 1st division no use players from down south they dont know what it's like to play up here 1 division players will get us out 3rd n 2nd divisions no problem then start getting ready for the spl by that time we should have a few quid in the bank then attack the spl on the pitch n off the pitch n hopefully a few of the fuckers that have fucked uz about will b in there graves

Young lad called Dallas,left an Irish League club at the end of the season to join Brentford,an absolute gem on the right wing by all accounts and a BIG Rangers fan (tu)

Good Shout , i remember him for the hatchet men , a year loan would be a definite possibility