favourite signing and saddest sale

falwheel

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gazza has to be the favourite, what a player and what a well known Superstar at that time, the Tims had just started getting their act together and it was good to see us rise to the Challenge with this type of signing.

Albertz leaving was the kick in the balls I couldn't handle

Favourite signings were Chris Woods and Terry Butcher as that meant we had England's goalkeeper and England's next captain, and really endorsed the fact we were the biggest club in Britain at that time.

Was always kind of sad Arteta never reached his full potential with us, he was a great footballer.

my best was big eck as gaffer, advocaats team were imploding and dragging us down, the big man turned that around in some style

one of my saddest sales was tugay to blackburn, apparently not good enough for us yet starred in the EPL for about another 3 seasons after he left us, he was fucking fantastic

What player signing for Rangers is your happiest and what player leaving Rangers left you feeling sad ? My favourite signing was Gazza and I was distraught when Giovanni Van Bronkhurst left.

gazza was my favourite and gattuso was the player i was sad to see go.

I'm too young to remember any 'marquee' signings. Weiss is probably my favourite signing, I didn't realise it at the time how good he was, but after a few games I couldn't believe we had that kind of quality in our team.

Jelavic leaving was a real kick in the balls. I knew the league was lost then, even before the shit hit the fan in February

I'm too young to remember any 'marquee' signings. Weiss is probably my favourite signing, I didn't realise it at the time how good he was, but after a few games I couldn't believe we had that kind of quality in our team.

Jelavic leaving was a real kick in the balls. I knew the league was lost then, even before the shit hit the fan in February

Wasn't really that arsed about Jelavic leaving, he couldn't be fucked in his second season with us and missed a host of easy chances, could tell he wanted elsewhere, the same happened to him at Everton.