Lewis MacLeod

aye that left wing position has never been the same :dry:

Irony aside, while he should be playing in his more central role, when Lewis got injured and then picked up this illness it started the drop off of Wallace's form. The best signing we can make next year is a fully fit Macleod in Centre Midfield.

I'm sure I read on the 'official' site that he was past the worse of it, but still trying to recover and fairly weak. You would I suspect with a mystery virus.

Remember Chris Burke suffered a virus years ago? Took him nearly two seasons to recover and even by the time we let him go he wasn't at full strength - a good player now though. We need to stick back LM.

If I'm him, the first chance I get I'm off. Under McCoist he's not gonna improve much more.

He's being played out of position constantly and not being allowed to play his game.

Our best games in SFL3 where when him and Hutton played in centre midfield. We won by at least 3-4 goals every game.

If I'm him, the first chance I get I'm off. Under McCoist he's not gonna improve much more.

He's being played out of position constantly and not being allowed to play his game.

Our best games in SFL3 where when him and Hutton played in centre midfield. We won by at least 3-4 goals every game.

Would hate to lose him we should be building our team around Lewis not shoehorning him in

I hope he recovers fully and rewards us with some of his skills soon. I think the wife fancies him. Every time he kicks a ball she says "I like wee Lewis Macleod"... and that's just the warm up! Besotted mad woman!

Well he is quite the slick looking lad