Copland rear season ticket

black75

I'm moving to the Copland too. Am I fuck paying £475 for the Govan.

Anyone know if you can move seat while renewing or do I need to wait until after the deadline is up and buy one from the public sale?

I'd imagine there must be some way of renewing, & moving to a new seat. Although, until ALL the existing ST holders have renewed, they won't know what seats are available.

Maybe you could start a new thread, asking those that are NOT renewing their ST, where exactly they've sat this season, then you'll get an idea of...... what seats are available, where they are available, & how much they are gonna cost you.

If someone on here is not renewing, and you like their seat.

Then you could ask them for first dibs.

All you do is contact the ticket office and tell them you want to change seats. You need to get the old seat holder to give them a letter and they will transfer you over for a fee. Think it's £15.

I'm moving to the Copland too. Am I fuck paying £475 for the Govan.

Anyone know if you can move seat while renewing or do I need to wait until after the deadline is up and buy one from the public sale?

spoke to ticket office who said to contact them after the 12th May to do a change by then they will have processed renewals . Asked if many were cancelling tickets and he said uptake was good but it may be the party line , soon see

• 1 year later...