Sat Ticket Sales

Jambo

Will the game on Saturday be a good attendance due to it being the day we get the trophy?

Taking the wee boy to Ibrox for the 1st time so would be good if their was a good crowd/atmosphere etc.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it being a sellout put it that way! The football has driven many away whilst others have been put off by all the off field stuff! What we desperately need is for the review to come out and hopefully be worthwhile and for a new manager to come in to excite the fans for next year!

Will the game on Saturday be a good attendance due to it being the day we get the trophy?

Taking the wee boy to Ibrox for the 1st time so would be good if their was a good crowd/atmosphere etc.

Don't forget it's an early kick off.

Can't see it being a sellout put it that way! The football has driven many away whilst others have been put off by all the off field stuff! What we desperately need is for the review to come out and hopefully be worthwhile and for a new manager to come in to excite the fans for next year!

We aint getting a manager anytime soon Scarkev

The board won't do it because it will give those who don't support them another angle to go with and batter them

Even though everyone knows he isn't the man to lead us into the SPL

Depressing off the field shite, depressing football on the pitch, depressing shitebag comments from Ally McCoist..............the list goes on why people are staying away.

The latest cowardly comment from "super ally" today is that Hearts could beat Rangers to the siging for Kris Boyd.

Sad times under "super ally"

get him to fuck is what i say!

Ride it you fanny.

Fans are fans, regardless of how often they watch a game at Ibrox.

You're right, too many uber fans thinking they're special because they go to all the games because their money/job circumstances allow them to. I work every weekend and cant, because I'm a "part time fan".I'm going tonight though..

Depressing off the field shite, depressing football on the pitch, depressing shitebag comments from Ally McCoist..............the list goes on why people are staying away.

The latest cowardly comment from "super ally" today is that Hearts could beat Rangers to the siging for Kris Boyd.

Sad times under "super ally"

get him to fuck is what i say!

He istrying to scare the board into giving him more money.

If Boyd wants to go to Hearts then let him.

We should be moving on anwyay.

We aint getting a manager anytime soon Scarkev

The board won't do it because it will give those who don't support them another angle to go with and batter them

Even though everyone knows he isn't the man to lead us into the SPL

Your right mate.....unfortunately!